Windows 10: Converting photos and videos in the photos app to a file

Discus and support Converting photos and videos in the photos app to a file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I have pictures that I took on my phone that i put on my desktop through the photos app, and I want to put it in a file, I've been trying to do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SachaBetsky, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Converting photos and videos in the photos app to a file

So I have pictures that I took on my phone that i put on my desktop through the photos app, and I want to put it in a file, I've been trying to do it but I cant figure it out, can anyone help?

:)

SachaBetsky, Feb 15, 2021
  2. katinfoco Win User

windows 10 photo/video app file types allowed

using win 10 photo/video app on desktop to create a movie with .jpg, .mp4, & .3gp files.

.3gp will not play correctly.....

what file types are acceptable for import into the win 10 photo/video app?

do I need to convert the file to a .mp4 so it will work in win10 video app?

suggestions for convert app?

katinfoco, Feb 15, 2021
  3. henryrc81 Win User
    Loss of Video and Photo files in Photo App.

I shot a video project and imported all of the files too my laptop through the Photos App. A couple days later I go open the Photos app and a lot of my photos and mainly video files were no longer in my Photo collection. When I tried importing more footage
    through an SD card into the Photo app, it only imported 1-2 files out of the 100 that I was trying to import in total. Recently I defragged my drive and have updated all of my system and apps along with resetting the photos application and still see this issue.
    Could have defragmentation done this?

Any suggestions on how I can get these files back?

henryrc81, Feb 15, 2021
  4. iko22 Win User

Converting photos and videos in the photos app to a file

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Converting photos and videos in the photos app to a file [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Converting photos and videos in the photos app to a file

1. Converting photos and videos in the photos app to a file - Similar Threads - Converting photos videos

2. Videos on Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos on Photos app: I like to go through my photos and videos all at once using the photo app. I was able to just click to the next video just fine before and without changing any settings it all of a sudden started muting each video. So, when I click to the next video or from a photo back to...
  3. Videos on Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos on Photos app: I like to go through my photos and videos all at once using the photo app. I was able to just click to the next video just fine before and without changing any settings it all of a sudden started muting each video. So, when I click to the next video or from a photo back to...
  4. Create Video in Photos App

Create Video in Photos App: When creating a Video in the Photos App, a file in the Pictures folder was created call Video Projects. It was easy for me to delete these files when disk space use became excessive. I recently installed the newest release of Windows 10 and the Video Projects folder is not...
  5. Photo App not finding photos in files

Photo App not finding photos in files: I recently downloaded several photos and videos which I had in Google Photos. Unfortunately when I attempt to import them the app does not recognise any of the photos. They are all JPEG or DJI. Does anyone have a solution to this issue?...
  6. Converting photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting photos: Windows 10. I have edited photos in ViewNX that i want to upload onto a personalised calendar site. If I move them out of the Viewnx editing folders as emails or any upload they revert to the original image and lose the edit. When i open File and Convert Files which is how...
  7. Trimming Videos in Photos app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trimming Videos in Photos app: Sometime in the last calendar year, you went from being able to choose the location of where you wanted the trimmed version of your video to be exported to from the Photos app, to only being able to automatically save the trimmed video to the same location as the source...
  8. Problem opening photos and videos with Photos App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem opening photos and videos with Photos App: Want to use Photo Apps to trim videos. When I go to the .mp4 video file; right click; and select Open With .... Photos; the file won't open . I get a System Error -2147163901. Same result when I try to open a .jpg. When I double click on the .jpg file it opens up in...
  9. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...
  10. Loss of Video and Photo files in Photo App.

Loss of Video and Photo files in Photo App.: I shot a video project and imported all of the files too my laptop through the Photos App. A couple days later I go open the Photos app and a lot of my photos and mainly video files were no longer in my Photo collection. When I tried importing more footage through an SD card...