Windows 10: Converting sound file to text (in Spanish)

Discus and support Converting sound file to text (in Spanish) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to convert a sound file (e.g. wav, mp3, etc) to text (Spanish), on my W10 laptop. Any recommendations?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlanKauffman, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Converting sound file to text (in Spanish)

I want to convert a sound file (e.g. wav, mp3, etc) to text (Spanish), on my W10 laptop. Any recommendations?

:)

AlanKauffman, Mar 17, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Mar 17, 2019
  3. sam9 Win User
    free software to convert almost 50000 text fles to a single PDF file

Can someone suggest a free software to convert around 50000 text files to a single PDF file.

4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Converting sound file to text (in Spanish)

spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Converting sound file to text (in Spanish)

1. Converting sound file to text (in Spanish) - Similar Threads - Converting sound file

2. file converter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file converter: I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a projector using a sd card. projector only reads mp4 file. how can i convert this file to mp4? 120404
  3. file converter

in Windows 10 Support
    file converter: I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a projector using a sd card. projector only reads mp4 file. how can i convert this file to mp4? 120404
  4. notepad text file.............how do I convert it to be in excel?

notepad text file.............how do I convert it to be in excel?: how do I convert a notepad text file into being an excel file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/notepad-text-filehow-do-i-convert-it-to-be-in/04af626b-2176-4693-8ea5-55376e4756fb
  5. convert youtube audio into printable text transcript

in Windows 10 Customization
    convert youtube audio into printable text transcript: I have a Hewlett All in one desktop computer. I need to have a document style text conversion of the audio which I can then print. This would be very helpful rather than manually typing out the audio, having to constantly start and stop to catch up and/or slowing the audio...
  6. how can i convert html to text

how can i convert html to text: how can i convert html to text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-can-i-convert-html-to-text/ec3d64c3-d871-4b2b-970f-3004e817cd14
  7. CONVERTING FILES

CONVERTING FILES: How do I convert a notepad file to word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-files/e6b22d50-082a-493f-8bef-100d34856a82
  8. how do I convert notepad text to readable text?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I convert notepad text to readable text?: how do I convert notepad text to readable text? I have a document in notepad format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-convert-notepad-text-to-readable-text/56557cbc-965a-42bd-b22b-7e8238a6b9b1
  9. spanish!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    spanish!!!: hi there ..my mum bought a laptop in spain and after upgrading from windows 8 to 10 its now all in spanish. i have looked at all the help videos and although i have changed language to ingles it doesnt change anything..its nearly impossible to change anything as i dont...
  10. text files from desktop converted to .jpeg

in Windows 10 Support
    text files from desktop converted to .jpeg: All of a sudden all the folders and files (mainly text) on my desktop have disappeared. After a long search I was able to find them in C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\BridgeCS4\Cache\256\Desktop6E309C78. All the files are saved as .jpg and they really are images, so...