Windows 10: Converting sound file to text (in Spanish)

Discus and support Converting sound file to text (in Spanish) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to convert a sound file (e.g. wav, mp3, etc) to text (Spanish), on my W10 laptop. Any recommendations?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlanKauffman, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Converting sound file to text (in Spanish)

I want to convert a sound file (e.g. wav, mp3, etc) to text (Spanish), on my W10 laptop. Any recommendations?

:)

AlanKauffman, Mar 17, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Mar 17, 2019
  3. sam9 Win User
    free software to convert almost 50000 text fles to a single PDF file

Can someone suggest a free software to convert around 50000 text files to a single PDF file.

4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Converting sound file to text (in Spanish)

spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Converting sound file to text (in Spanish)

1. Converting sound file to text (in Spanish) - Similar Threads - Converting sound file

2. Converting, a text URL . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting, a text URL . . .: My, computer. Is running, Windows 10. I'm trying to e-mail, a four page document. But I'm having, a problem. The documents, give the details. About a, hospital bed. I'm a, retired veteran. And the email, is going to the VA. I'm hoping after reading, these documents. The VA...
  3. Converting, a text URL . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting, a text URL . . .: My, computer. Is running, Windows 10. I'm trying to e-mail, a four page document. But I'm having, a problem. The documents, give the details. About a, hospital bed. I'm a, retired veteran. And the email, is going to the VA. I'm hoping after reading, these documents. The VA...
  4. Converting, a text URL . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Assistance required in converting a PDF file to Text file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assistance required in converting a PDF file to Text file: Hello everyone. I am facing issues in converting a PDF file to a plain text file in Windows 10 Professional 64-bit. It is prompting: "Access Denied". Please assist me further....
  6. Convert MP3 file To Text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert MP3 file To Text?: Is there a free non spy app to do this? A Cursory GOOGLE search seemed to indicate that there may be some online remedies but I would rather not upload. I took a phone recording .arm file and used VLC to convert it to an MP3 file. Now I want to convert the MP3 file to text. I...
  7. App for converting audio files to text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    App for converting audio files to text: Is there any app which can convert audio files to text? so I will be able to import a audio clip and then the app will transform that to text which I can copy/edit. My Win 10 version is 1909. 151841
  8. App for converting audio files to text

in Windows 10 Support
    App for converting audio files to text: Is there any app which can convert audio files to text? so I will be able to import a audio clip and then the app will transform that to text which I can copy/edit. My Win 10 version is 1909. 151841
  9. How do I convert the 2 account members to Spanish versions of Windows Applications in spanish

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I convert the 2 account members to Spanish versions of Windows Applications in spanish: I am an Office 365 account holder, I have 5 Family Accounts and 2 of my users under my account speak only Spanish. I would like to convert their applications, account home page and internet usage to Spanish formats. Can anyone help or make recommendations since I am a U.S....
  10. text files from desktop converted to .jpeg

in Windows 10 Support
    text files from desktop converted to .jpeg: All of a sudden all the folders and files (mainly text) on my desktop have disappeared. After a long search I was able to find them in C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\BridgeCS4\Cache\256\Desktop6E309C78. All the files are saved as .jpg and they really are images, so...