Windows 10: Cooke then a BLE smartwatch to a windows 1 PC

Discus and support Cooke then a BLE smartwatch to a windows 1 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Withings Steel HR Sport watch and im trying to pair it to my Pac so i can use the HR monitor on thr BKool cycling app, but when i try to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TonyGrainger1, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Cooke then a BLE smartwatch to a windows 1 PC

I have a Withings Steel HR Sport watch and im trying to pair it to my Pac so i can use the HR monitor on thr BKool cycling app, but when i try to add the device the pc cant find it. The apac has BLE capability, am i missing something?

:)

TonyGrainger1, Jan 13, 2019
  2. LCRT Win User

will there be a nokia smartwatch?

if there ever is a "nokia" smartwatch, it won't be made by Microsoft.

Microsoft bought the nokia handset division - not the nokia company or nokia brand.

3. what smartwatch support by lumia 830?

Hello,

There is no smartwatch per se for Windows Phone yet. The supported wearables out there, besides the Band, are Acer Liquid Leap and fitbit. Those are fitness bands with basic smartwatch functions. Maybe the Band 2 will offer more smartwatch features.

Linley.

Linley Meslier, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Cooke then a BLE smartwatch to a windows 1 PC

Bluetooth keyboard not connecting after latest Windows Update

Hello Monika,

To better assist you, I'd like to know the following:

• What is the exact make and model of your BLE device?
    • Have you tried to un-pair and re-pair your BLE device to your computer?
    • Have you tried performing the steps suggested from the article given by
      Marque Lor
      in this thread?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Cooke then a BLE smartwatch to a windows 1 PC

1. Cooke then a BLE smartwatch to a windows 1 PC - Similar Threads - Cooke BLE smartwatch

2. cooking fever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cooking fever: my cooking fever app isn't working and is saying 'server is not responding support code [0].' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooking-fever/53817eb0-c2fa-426b-837a-88e64212e906
  3. getting notifications on a smartwatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting notifications on a smartwatch: Is there any way to show all the notifications in my smartwatch which comes to my laptop? I use a Dell Inspiron 15 3567 with Windows 10 and a Fireboltt Beast Pro smartwatch. Whenever a notification comes to my laptop it should also be seen on my smartwatch. My watch is...
  4. getting notifications on a smartwatch

getting notifications on a smartwatch: Is there any way to show all the notifications in my smartwatch which comes to my laptop? I use a Dell Inspiron 15 3567 with Windows 10 and a Fireboltt Beast Pro smartwatch. Whenever a notification comes to my laptop it should also be seen on my smartwatch. My watch is...
  5. getting notifications on a smartwatch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever: I recently started playing cooking fever on our Windows 10. It worked fine for a couple of days. Now, it says "Server is not responding. Please try again in 15 minutes. Support code [0]"I have tried many times and it continues to say this. I know it can't be something wrong...
  7. Cooking Fever

Cooking Fever: I recently started playing cooking fever on our Windows 10. It worked fine for a couple of days. Now, it says "Server is not responding. Please try again in 15 minutes. Support code [0]"I have tried many times and it continues to say this. I know it can't be something wrong...
  8. Cooking Fever

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cooking Fever: I lost my progress in this game, how can I retrieve it? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooking-fever/c93ebc00-4765-4fc9-88ee-e48148760e1f"
  9. Cooking fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking fever: I lost all my data in the game which includes gems and coins which I have spent money on I contacted the Nordcurrent and they said that they have sent me gems and coins but I haven't received not one iota please help me...
  10. Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever: Hello I need help recovering my game back, Cooking Fever I was having problems with it so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it didn't link it together and it went back to level 0 and I was level 500 and invested so much money in this game , I'm also still Logged in...