Windows 10: cookie manager that is better than Firefox

Discus and support cookie manager that is better than Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I really like (well, mostly) Firefox, but I find that the cookie manager is a real pain.*Confused I'm looking for a third-party tool that gives me a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by x509, Sep 26, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

cookie manager that is better than Firefox

I really like (well, mostly) Firefox, but I find that the cookie manager is a real pain.*Confused I'm looking for a third-party tool that gives me a view like MS File Explorer.

:)

2. slozomby Win User

I need help on how to transfer Firefox cookies to another OS

Cookies are stored in the cookies.sqlite file in the Firefox profile folder.

You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:

• Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder

slozomby, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Sep 26, 2019
  4. cookie manager that is better than Firefox

Cookie Management in Microsoft Edge

Hello,

Your browsing history is the information that Microsoft Edge remembers and stores on a PC as your browse the web. This includes info you've entered into forms, passwords, and sites you've visited, and it helps make your browsing experience better.

Kindly follow the below steps to manage cookies in Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options (… symbol) on the top right corner of the browser.
    • Select Settings from the drop down menu.
    • Click on Choose what to clear under
      Clear browsing data.
    • Check the Cookies and saved website data
      (and any other data you want to clear) and click on
      Clear button.
    Reference: We suggest you to refer the below Microsoft help article for more information about Microsoft Edge:

Microsoft Edge preview

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Anthony Cato, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

cookie manager that is better than Firefox

1. cookie manager that is better than Firefox - Similar Threads - cookie manager better

2. is cortana better than alexa

in Cortana
    is cortana better than alexa: I need to set up Cortana or Alexa I know which one to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-cortana-better-than-alexa/415fa570-41d8-4a86-92e1-423af2e72035
  3. is cortana better than alexa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is cortana better than alexa: I need to set up Cortana or Alexa I know which one to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-cortana-better-than-alexa/415fa570-41d8-4a86-92e1-423af2e72035
  4. is cortana better than alexa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Better browser then firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Better browser then firefox?: Is there a browser that 1- isn't way different 2-can use almost all FF addons 3-doesn't force u to update or remind u every day numerous times. #3 is the reason i wanna change. I don't know why but the update prompt gone from a few times a day to literally every few minutes....
  6. Password Managers - Better than a Post-It?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Managers - Better than a Post-It?: Ive looked at some discussions here and elsewhere, and my wife hit me with a question last night You follow the clamor saying you need a password manager presume Dashlane or Lastpass or something equivalent. HOPEFULLY, you find one that HAS actual, accessible, human support...
  7. Which is better Chrome or Firefox.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is better Chrome or Firefox.: I have been a chrome user for all my life and thinging of switching browsers in windows 10. submitted by /u/a4kube [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6q1ck/which_is_better_chrome_or_firefox/
  8. Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing...

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox keeps on deleting my cookies and crashing...: Oh what to do what to do... Poor Firefox keeps on deleting my poor cookies (and me, afterwards correcting EVERYTHING!) and crashing. I have no idea what's going on and I checked the logs but there was nothing useful to be found. So what can be the matter? Now I'm using...
  9. PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE ?: From FIRST INSTALLTION of any particular version of Windows, or other amenable operating system, use AOMEI Partition Assistant to copy the Partition, or Migrate the Operating System, to another drive. If, at some future occasion, your system acquires mysterious problems that...
  10. Cookie Management in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cookie Management in Edge: In IE 11 we had the "cookie management" option. I can't find that in Edge. Accept or allow first, second, and third party cookies, etc. I also liked the option to periodically delete all cookies EXCEPT those from web sites in the Favorites folder. Any chance of finding that...