Windows 10: Cookie notice doesn't want to go away on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0

Discus and support Cookie notice doesn't want to go away on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi guys, i just noticed that from a few days - i am at a new location - on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0 the cookie notices are staying on the page,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gabgab, Apr 10, 2019.

1. gabgab Win User

Cookie notice doesn't want to go away on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0

hi guys,

i just noticed that from a few days - i am at a new location - on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0 the cookie notices are staying on the page, regardless of the fact that I read them or click X or accept or OK. sites where I saw the behaviour happening:

LinkedIn: Log In or Sign Up
    https://tfl.gov.uk/help-and-contact/...or-contactless

can anyone give it a go with their Edge and confirm if it happens the same please?

on Chrome and FF seems OK.

Cookie notice doesn't want to go away on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0 [​IMG]

thanks,
    Gabrio

:)

gabgab, Apr 10, 2019

2. How to remove ZEDO.com Spyware Cookie in Windows 10 with Edge

a) Suggestion to read and do:

b) Suggestion to get a good advertisment blocker. I'd suggest uBlock Origin, see:

http://www.ghacks.net/2016/12/11/ublock-origin-for-microsoft-edge/

c) SpyHunter is a commercial product which is not recommended here in Microsoft Community. Suggestion to read the following links and to remove SpyHunter:

Jsssssssss, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Cookie Management in Microsoft Edge

Hello,

Your browsing history is the information that Microsoft Edge remembers and stores on a PC as your browse the web. This includes info you've entered into forms, passwords, and sites you've visited, and it helps make your browsing experience better.

Kindly follow the below steps to manage cookies in Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options (… symbol) on the top right corner of the browser.
    • Select Settings from the drop down menu.
    • Click on Choose what to clear under
      Clear browsing data.
    • Check the Cookies and saved website data
      (and any other data you want to clear) and click on
      Clear button.
    Reference: We suggest you to refer the below Microsoft help article for more information about Microsoft Edge:

Microsoft Edge preview

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Anthony Cato, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Cookie notice doesn't want to go away on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Cookie notice doesn't want to go away on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0

1. Cookie notice doesn't want to go away on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0 - Similar Threads - Cookie notice doesn't

2. After update the info doesn't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update the info doesn't go away: So since like two months everytime after I update my win 11 the updat won't disappear even when I refresh the site with "check for update" the same update shows up again saying "finished". To show you what I mean I'm gonna attach a few screenshots my pc language is german so...
  3. CyberLink PowerRecover- Restore doesn't go away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CyberLink PowerRecover- Restore doesn't go away: Hi all, I have recently gave my Medion PC a factory reset, as it was starting to become slower. At first the factory reset seemed to have been succesful and I was able to normally use my computer for about an hour. I then turned off the computer, and as soon as I turned it...
  4. Cookie drop observed on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cookie drop observed on Microsoft Edge: Hi, We have observed that cookie is being dropped by Edge browser intermittently, for few requests it happens with in few seconds of session creation. Is it known issue with below browser version ? Browser Detail Edge 44 on Windows 10 Thanks...
  5. Cookie Management in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cookie Management in Edge: In IE 11 we had the "cookie management" option. I can't find that in Edge. Accept or allow first, second, and third party cookies, etc. I also liked the option to periodically delete all cookies EXCEPT those from web sites in the Favorites folder. Any chance of finding that...
  6. Linkedin always displaying the cookie notice

in Browsers and Email
    Linkedin always displaying the cookie notice: hi guys, this is really bizarre, no matter what browser i am on, every time i load linkedin i get the annoying cookie notice, i just tested on my wife's computer and there seems fine on Edge, so something on my machine. I have reported the problem to MS support on twitter...
  7. Cookie notice doesn't want to go away on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0

in Windows 10 Support
    Cookie notice doesn't want to go away on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0: hi guys, i just noticed that from a few days - i am at a new location - on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0 the cookie notices are staying on the page, regardless of the fact that I read them or click X or accept or OK. sites where I saw the behaviour happening: LinkedIn: Log In...
  8. Microsoft Basic Display Adapter doesn't go away.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Basic Display Adapter doesn't go away.: So i have been having a problem with the microsoft basic display adapter for a while now. I do have my drivers updated for my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphic card but the microsoft basic display adapter is still there with the error code 31. I don't know if it is the...
  9. Microsoft edge notices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft edge notices: How do i locate messages sent on Microsoft edge when they pop up briefly in lower right hand corner of laptop then disappear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/microsoft-edge-notices/957b0b6a-8bd3-476d-8818-e1fe8c418dfb
  10. When will IE and Edge go away?

in Browsers and Email
    When will IE and Edge go away?: MS will never drop Edge. It would be a total humiliation. On tablets and touch screens Edge is great. I would use Edge all tthe time in my non touch laptop if it was not for one truly irritating bug. When I rapid scroll on a newly presented page with my mouse wheel, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cookie notice edge

2. edge 44.17763.1.0 flash doesnt work