Windows 10: Cookies and other site data - Do not clear

Discus and support Cookies and other site data - Do not clear in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi! I just started using Edge and I like it. However... the "Do not clear" list does not work as intended. Every time I whitelist websites and restart... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by edge123, Oct 1, 2020.

1. edge123 Win User

Cookies and other site data - Do not clear

Hi!

I just started using Edge and I like it. However... the "Do not clear" list does not work as intended. Every time I whitelist websites and restart the browser, all of the URLs that I added are gone. It simply does not work. Seems like a bug?

:)

edge123, Oct 1, 2020
  2. July84 Win User

Cookies and saved website data from Edge will not clear

Hi Anthony,

I followed your instructions, and it still won't clear the cookies & saved website data. Any other suggestions?

Thank you,

July

July84, Oct 1, 2020
  3. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Oct 1, 2020
  4. zapd Win User

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

zapd, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Cookies and other site data - Do not clear - Similar Threads - Cookies site data

2. browsing data cookies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    browsing data cookies: can i clear browsing data and cache and cookies from specific sites only?I use a movie site connected to my county library and the audio quality is bad on certain films. can't hear it. They advised me to clear cache etc but what does that have to do with audio....
  3. browsing data cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    browsing data cookies: can i clear browsing data and cache and cookies from specific sites only?I use a movie site connected to my county library and the audio quality is bad on certain films. can't hear it. They advised me to clear cache etc but what does that have to do with audio....
  4. browsing data cookies

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Edge keeps clearing "Do not clear" cookie list on exit

in Browsers and Email
    Edge keeps clearing "Do not clear" cookie list on exit: I have edge chrome Versie 87.0.664.60 (Officile build) (64-bits) but every time I close the browser edge clear my "do not clear list". Is there a solution? 170480
  6. Edge won't save "do not clear" sites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge won't save "do not clear" sites: I want to add sites to Edge's "do not clear" list so that their cookies will be saved. I can add sites to the list but as soon as I close and reopen the browser the list is cleared. Am I missing something required to save the list or does this not really work? Thanks Win 10...
  7. Closing EDGE to clear cookies

in Browsers and Email
    Closing EDGE to clear cookies: I'm running W10 and the latest version of Edge. I have gone into 'choose what to clear' in settings and ticked the box for 'cookies and other site data. I have made an exception of a few sites I use. If I close Edge by selecting settings then take the 'close edge' option at...
  8. Edge (chrome) Cookies and site data

in Browsers and Email
    Edge (chrome) Cookies and site data: In Google Chrome settings, Cookies and site data allows you to Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome. Below that, in the settings it has a section called Allow, where you can choose cookies you want to keep on close. This lets me delete all of the cookies on close...
  9. how do I clear cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I clear cookies: How do I clear or remove cookies related to pop up ads from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-cookies/2eb5a9cc-7692-433a-9589-842984c26dca
  10. how to clear cache and cookies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to clear cache and cookies: I was advised to clear cache and cookies and do not know how to do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-cache-and-cookies/1946833c-e745-4a34-9457-bf117d70c25f