Windows 10: cookies how do i allow them

Discus and support cookies how do i allow them in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I allow cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cookies-how-do-i-allow-them/5a67a89c-d106-4730-bbf2-faf9b46f8f65 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by motown1010, Jul 1, 2019.

1. cookies how do i allow them

how do I allow cookies

:)

motown1010, Jul 1, 2019

2. How to Allow Cookies on the computer.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. In which browser are you trying to allow the cookies?
    2. Do you get any error message while allowing the cookies?
    3. What is the operating system that you have installed on your computer? (To check the Version and Edition of your Windows, you can refer

Which Windows operating system am I running?
      ).

Meanwhile, try the below methods and see if this helps.

Method 1: Allow Cookies on Internet Explorer.

If you are trying to allow the cookies on Internet Explorer, then you can follow the section
    Block or allow cookies mentioned in
    Delete and manage cookies
    and see if this helps.

Method 2: Allow Cookies on Microsoft Edge.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Edge > Click on the
    (3 dots) toolbar button > Click on Settings.

Step 2: Then, scroll down and click on View advanced settings.

Step 3: Under View advanced settings, scroll down and under
    Cookies, select Don't block cookies from the drop-down list.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jul 1, 2019
  4. cookies how do i allow them

Cookies must be allowed

Kristopher and other Users and microserfs,

I took the user PR Lange's suggestion to make Internet Explorer my default. That still didn't work. Then I noticed that I had blocked cookies for live.com. I removed live.com from my list of websites to allow or block cookies and then the issue was resolved.
    I can sign into Excel using my microsoft account and use the cloud now.

I have had this problem for a very long time as well. When I really needed the microsoft cloud for school fortunately my college gave us 365 included which didn't have that issue if I signed in with my school email account.

Either way now my personal onedrive and office accounts can now be accessed without the "cookies must be allowed" message of doom.

Gratefully yours,

Paul

Paul Wirtz, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

cookies how do i allow them

1. cookies how do i allow them - Similar Threads - cookies allow

2. Cookies must be allowed Revisited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cookies must be allowed Revisited: I've decided to go back and get answers to questions that no one working for your company is intelligent enough to answer. you 1st reply will prove this all over again :...
  3. Cookies must be allowed Revisited

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cookies must be allowed Revisited: I've decided to go back and get answers to questions that no one working for your company is intelligent enough to answer. you 1st reply will prove this all over again :...
  4. Cookies must be allowed Revisited

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft now "cares about our privacy" and allows 3rd party cookies on the home page of Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft now "cares about our privacy" and allows 3rd party cookies on the home page of Edge.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fan7a_Orange [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o16owl/microsoft_now_cares_about_our_privacy_and_allows/
  6. privacy alerts re: allow cookies

privacy alerts re: allow cookies: Once again I'm constantly receiving the privacy alert asking to allow or block cookies. The pop-up box does not allow me to check to be certain how the cookie options is set. in IE or Edge browsers I use. After several years of trying I still do not understand what are...
  7. allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open: Everytime I restart my computer, Microsoft OneDrive error message pops up that I need to allow cookies. I have allowed even third party cookies on Google Chrome (default browser) and Edge. Still I get the same message and cannot start OneDrive...
  8. How to "Allow Cookies" using Windows Edge VERSION 44.17763.1.0

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to "Allow Cookies" using Windows Edge VERSION 44.17763.1.0: I have what "appears" to be a variation in instructions as to "ALLOW COOKIES" when attempting to change matters around. I am LOST somewhere along the way so my question is quite simply this Would someone please look at the above VERSION and EXPLAIN HOW and WHERE I NEED to...
  9. How do I allow cookies on my desktop iinternet connection?

How do I allow cookies on my desktop iinternet connection?: I need to send chapters of a book to a printer which has sent me a site to upload the .pdf files. Amessage came back when I tried to "submit" that I had to "allow cookies" or that would not work....
  10. Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows How to Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store information about you and your preferences. Cookies can make your browsing experience...