Windows 10: Cookies on Windows 10

Discus and support Cookies on Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I delete cookies on Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cookies-on-windows-10/499babb8-24bd-4072-b9d1-6dad0fe83515" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PatJohnston2, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Cookies on Windows 10

How do I delete cookies on Edge?

:)

PatJohnston2, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Cookies on Windows 10

enabling cookies windows 10

Hello,

Managing cookies can be done in different web browsers. If you are using Internet Explorer in Windows 10, simply follow the steps below to allow cookies:

• In Internet Explorer, select the Tools
      button, and then select Internet options.
    • Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, select Advanced and choose if you want to
      allow, block or be prompted for first and third party cookies.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

***If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.***

Jefferson Ore, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Cookies on Windows 10

1. Cookies on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cookies

2. Bypass member only sites / disable pop ups for cookies

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bypass member only sites / disable pop ups for cookies: Bypass member only sites / disable pop ups for cookies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAb37fF67tw submitted by /u/RoughCalligrapher906 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c3hd31/bypass_member_only_sites_disable_pop_ups_for/
  3. Windows 11 update eliminates device identification cookies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update eliminates device identification cookies: I updated Windows 11 last weekend, 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems, and all my financial accounts forgot my device. How do I backup the necessary cookies, because I can't find them, so I can avoid this problem or how can I update...
  4. Windows 11 update eliminates device identification cookies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update eliminates device identification cookies: I updated Windows 11 last weekend, 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems, and all my financial accounts forgot my device. How do I backup the necessary cookies, because I can't find them, so I can avoid this problem or how can I update...
  5. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  6. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  7. Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update: In Edge Settings - Cookies & Site Permissions - Cookies & Data Stored - Cookies & Site Data, there's an option to "block Saving & Reading cookies on your device".After using SuperAntiSpyware weekly, a list of about 12 tracking cookies are typically displayed. Using the...
  8. Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update

Why Does Microsoft Delete All Blocked Cookie Settings With Every O/S Update: In Edge Settings - Cookies & Site Permissions - Cookies & Data Stored - Cookies & Site Data, there's an option to "block Saving & Reading cookies on your device".After using SuperAntiSpyware weekly, a list of about 12 tracking cookies are typically displayed. Using the...
  9. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b
  10. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how i see which cookies are stored in edge

2. where are cookies stored in windows 10

3. view a list of stored cookies in edge