Windows 10: cookies???

Discus and support cookies??? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Running W10, (mostly) using Chrome browser. How do I delete cookies? Thanks in advance 45492 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by retired, Mar 27, 2016.

1. retired Win User

cookies???

Running W10, (mostly) using Chrome browser.
    How do I delete cookies?

Thanks in advance

:)

retired, Mar 27, 2016

2. nokia 6111

I have this model of phone and about 1 month after i purchased it it started freezing and doesnt turn on easily at all.

I have no insurance so phones 4 u whom i bought it from will not replace it.

My mum unknowingly just bought exactly the same phone and had the same problems! She changed hers within 14 days so she's lucky.

Are o2 obliged to replace the phone as it seems to be a software problem?

I'm reluctant to ever get a nokia phone again after this hassle!

The o2 shop told me they have discontinued this phone which hints that, as it's still quite new, that they've had a lot of problems with this model.

cookiesuki, Mar 27, 2016
  3. Accidentally set up of microsoft account with the domain - hotmail.coim

1. Yes.

2. Yes coim.

3. No.

4. Add existing.

Ps. Im apples dont know why i used a different account.

Cookies234, Mar 27, 2016
  4. cookies???

TairikuOkami, Mar 27, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
    Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help

excerpt.........................

• On your computer, open Google Chrome.
    • In the top right, click the Menu
      cookies??? [​IMG]
    • Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
    • In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.

• Under "Cookies," click All cookies and site data.
    • To delete all cookies, click Remove all.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cookies???

1. cookies??? - Similar Threads - cookies

2. Temporarily rolling back SameSite Cookie Changes in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Temporarily rolling back SameSite Cookie Changes in Google Chrome: With the stable release of Chrome 80 in February, Chrome began enforcing secure-by-default handling of third-party cookies as part of our ongoing effort to improve privacy and security across the web. We’ve been gradually rolling out this change since February and...
  3. Cookie error logging into Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cookie error logging into Teams: I have recently developed an issue where I can no longer log into Microsoft Teams running Windows 10. The error message says that my browser is blocking cookies, when I've ensured the settings are set to allow cookies even third-party....
  4. Cookies reset in the computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cookies reset in the computer: So I installed a update from yesterday to today, and lost no files but lost all my preferences in programs such as chrome (so all the cookies in the internet), access to spotify/microsoft store and it's all disorganized compared to yesterday as if the computer was new. I...
  5. How to remove the virus cookie:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***?

How to remove the virus cookie:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***?: Hi, My Symentec Endpoint showed that my PC has a virus, cookie:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. This virus did not show up after I reinstalled my pc with a image until a few days later as I keep checking my pc with Symentec every day. I am wondering if it is...
  6. Recover Cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recover Cookies: Is there a way to simply restore Edge cookies? The history was cleared yesterday by Norton tech support trying to get their software to work. Now I'm having an issue accessing a business website that requires that it recognize the computer, which is in a cookie. I don't...
  7. How do I restore Cookies, etc

How do I restore Cookies, etc: Couple hours ago I went to Settings to delete some items... I mistakenly clicked on the "Cookies and saved website data" button as well, which I should NOT have done! Seems that I have lost some important info and now having much difficulty to access an important website......
  8. Can't log in to Onedrive, says I'm blocking cookies but browser is set to not block...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log in to Onedrive, says I'm blocking cookies but browser is set to not block...: Can't log in to Onedrive, says I'm blocking cookies but browser is set to not block cookies, so wth is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-onedrive-says-im-blocking-cookies/8734c079-2efc-44d4-a524-d9dc02940205
  9. Cookie drop observed on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cookie drop observed on Microsoft Edge: Hi, We have observed that cookie is being dropped by Edge browser intermittently, for few requests it happens with in few seconds of session creation. Is it known issue with below browser version ? Browser Detail Edge 44 on Windows 10 Thanks...
  10. Google Chrome 80 SameSite Cookie Changes on February 4, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 80 SameSite Cookie Changes on February 4, 2020: With the stable release of Chrome 80 this month, Chrome will begin enforcing a new secure-by-default cookie classification system, treating cookies that have no declared SameSite value as SameSite=Lax cookies. Only cookies set as SameSite=None; Secure will be available in...