Windows 10: Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios endless mode

Discus and support Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios endless mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have owned Diner Town Studios for years and have played it successfully on every version of Windows until now. While the game (and its sister game,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by starscreeam, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios endless mode

I have owned Diner Town Studios for years and have played it successfully on every version of Windows until now. While the game (and its sister game, Cooking Dash) works fine, when I try to play endless mode the background goes black. There a few parts that are visible but mostly the entire background is black. This only happens on Windows 10 as I can play endless mode on my laptop which has Windows 8. Here is what it looks like, any help is greatly appreciated.

Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios endless mode 63a23361-61e0-4d7c-bb59-b40debaa6528?upload=true.png

For contrast, this is how it looks when it displays in the timed game mode

Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios endless mode 107abc6f-69f1-48be-921d-432cc5544b69?upload=true.png

:)

starscreeam, Oct 12, 2019

2. diner dash

I'm trying to install diner dash on windows 10 but it pops up with a cant install because of virus or malware threat message is there a way to let it install the game so I can play it

meganstockton, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    diner dash

Hi,

You can install games and apps on your Windows 10 computer as long as they are available in the Windows Store. Regarding your concern, it seems that your antivirus is not allowing you to install a game on your computer that's why you can't install Diner
    Dash on Windows 10. We suggest that you temporarily disable the antivirus program on your computer before you install the game to check if that helps.

Let us know if that works for you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 12, 2019
  4. MNM1983 Win User

Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios endless mode

Diner Dash game

So I bought a Diner Dash 2 game to play. And as of recent my cd rom drive on my laptop is down and it will not install anything from any disk that I put in it. (The game has played well and good before my driver crashed.) My question is: Is there any
    way I can play the game from ,y disk without installing it? It has on the front of the disk a number. So there is no way I can type out that number on a site online to play my game?

MNM1983, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios endless mode

1. Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios endless mode - Similar Threads - Cooking Dash Diner

2. cooking fever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cooking fever: my cooking fever app isn't working and is saying 'server is not responding support code [0].' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooking-fever/53817eb0-c2fa-426b-837a-88e64212e906
  3. MY TOWN NAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY TOWN NAME: I AM TALL AND AWESOME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-town-name/59cde7f0-84be-421c-9d53-4bcbc8826657
  4. MY TOWN NAME

MY TOWN NAME: I AM TALL AND AWESOME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-town-name/59cde7f0-84be-421c-9d53-4bcbc8826657
  5. Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever: I recently started playing cooking fever on our Windows 10. It worked fine for a couple of days. Now, it says "Server is not responding. Please try again in 15 minutes. Support code [0]"I have tried many times and it continues to say this. I know it can't be something wrong...
  6. Diner Dash Games General Extraction Error Location ES1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diner Dash Games General Extraction Error Location ES1: I am trying to load the Diner Dash Game from the CD ROM onto my computer. The game will download the files but during the installing process I receive an error that says General Extraction Error Location ES1. once install is complete this error will disappear. When I click on...
  7. Diner Dash Games General Extraction Error Location ES1

Diner Dash Games General Extraction Error Location ES1: I am trying to load the Diner Dash Game from the CD ROM onto my computer. The game will download the files but during the installing process I receive an error that says General Extraction Error Location ES1. once install is complete this error will disappear. When I click on...
  8. Diner dash 2 Restaurant Rescue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diner dash 2 Restaurant Rescue: My computer uses Windows 10 and I want to play some old games such as Diner Dash 2 Restaurant Rescue. But everytime I play, the mouse pointer keeps flickering and I can only play a few rounds before being kicked out as error occurs. I want to ask if those games can be played...
  9. Cooking fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking fever: I lost all my data in the game which includes gems and coins which I have spent money on I contacted the Nordcurrent and they said that they have sent me gems and coins but I haven't received not one iota please help me...
  10. Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever: Hello I need help recovering my game back, Cooking Fever I was having problems with it so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it didn't link it together and it went back to level 0 and I was level 500 and invested so much money in this game , I'm also still Logged in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cooking dash endless mode problems