Windows 10: cooking fever game

Discus and support cooking fever game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi there i cant play cooking fever game on my laptop windows 10 the game crash at the loading screen i tried every thing reset uninstall... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mostafaragheb1, Jun 20, 2020.

1. cooking fever game

hi there

i cant play cooking fever game on my laptop windows 10

the game crash at the loading screen

i tried every thing reset uninstall and install

my lap top is MSI gt75 titan 8 rg its gaming lap top and powerful one

is the game working at windows 10

:)

mostafaragheb1, Jun 20, 2020

2. Cooking Fever

1. Settings > Apps & Features

Look for Cooking Fever in the list

Click on Cooking Fever

Click on Advanced Options

Scroll Down > Reset the game

2. Look for the game in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

Do you see other files in the game folder?

3. Press WinKey + R to open Run Box

Paste the following into the window then press Ok.

shell:appsfolder

Double click on the game and verify if the items and points are reinstated in the game.

Smittychat., Jun 20, 2020
  3. Cooking Fever

1. Uninstall the game

Settings > Apps & Features

Locate the Game > Select Uninstall

Reboot the computer

2. Launch Microsoft Store

Click the Ellipse (3 dots) next to your User Name

Select My Library

Locate the game > Click Install

Verify if your items have re-appeared

3. Report the game to Microsoft.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cooking-fever...

Smittychat., Jun 20, 2020
  4. cooking fever game

how to retrieve my cooking fever

Good Day!

I want to seek assistance on how can I retrieve my cooking fever game because someone accidentally uninstall the cooking fever application from my phone.

Thank you.

appreciate your kind assistance.

Lennie LynBialen, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

cooking fever game

1. cooking fever game - Similar Threads - cooking fever game

2. my cooking fever wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my cooking fever wont load: my cooking fever wont load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cooking-fever-wont-load/5078dcf6-afc6-4907-9882-b04f79ff2a59
  3. Cooking Fever screen issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cooking Fever screen issues: I'm trying to play Cooking Fever but it's been update with Christmas decorations that block part of the screen. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooking-fever-screen-issues/09303f60-8733-4074-9814-6c9dada41d58
  4. Cooking Fever Save File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever Save File: Hello! I would like to know if it's possible to find the save fille of Cooking Fever. I've downloaded the game from Microsoft Store and I can't see any option to back up my progress. I'm affraid of loosing my data if something happens to my computer since I pay for gems with...
  5. Cooking Fever

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cooking Fever: I lost my progress in this game, how can I retrieve it? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooking-fever/c93ebc00-4765-4fc9-88ee-e48148760e1f"
  6. Exiting/Quitting Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exiting/Quitting Cooking Fever: Hi, I've looked all around for an EXIT GAME or QUIT GAME. To no avail, I've not found one. So basically I have to reboot my system to leave the game. Its a great game, fun, but to have to reboot always, not my way of exiting a game. Anyone know or have an answer? If not ill...
  7. Cooking fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking fever: I lost all my data in the game which includes gems and coins which I have spent money on I contacted the Nordcurrent and they said that they have sent me gems and coins but I haven't received not one iota please help me...
  8. Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever: Hello I need help recovering my game back, Cooking Fever I was having problems with it so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it didn't link it together and it went back to level 0 and I was level 500 and invested so much money in this game , I'm also still Logged in...
  9. visa issues in game cooking fever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    visa issues in game cooking fever: The gqme cooking fever is wesome-BUT WHEN I WISH TO BUY GEMS WITH VISA ALL TIME IS REJECTED even I got money https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visa-issues-in-game-cooking-fever/95a2294b-3c10-4540-b811-7811cc18af48
  10. My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly.: My Cooking Fever game lost all data after an error message that said the game failed to load correctly. Now, the game has reverted to its beginning default settings with none of my progress....