Windows 10: Cooking Fever screen issues

Discus and support Cooking Fever screen issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Cooking Fever but it's been update with Christmas decorations that block part of the screen. How can I fix that?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by wr06, Nov 12, 2020.

1. wr06 Win User

Cooking Fever screen issues

I'm trying to play Cooking Fever but it's been update with Christmas decorations that block part of the screen. How can I fix that?

:)

2. cooking fever game

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the cooking fever game is crashing at the loading screen. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Let us try a few steps and check.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

We would also suggest you to perform the steps from this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

You can try downloading the game from Microsoft Store again and check:

Cooking Fever

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Cooking Fever

1. Settings > Apps & Features

Look for Cooking Fever in the list

Click on Cooking Fever

Click on Advanced Options

Scroll Down > Reset the game

2. Look for the game in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

Do you see other files in the game folder?

3. Press WinKey + R to open Run Box

Paste the following into the window then press Ok.

shell:appsfolder

Double click on the game and verify if the items and points are reinstated in the game.

Smittychat., Nov 12, 2020
  4. Cooking Fever screen issues

Cooking Fever

1. Uninstall the game

Settings > Apps & Features

Locate the Game > Select Uninstall

Reboot the computer

2. Launch Microsoft Store

Click the Ellipse (3 dots) next to your User Name

Select My Library

Locate the game > Click Install

Verify if your items have re-appeared

3. Report the game to Microsoft.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cooking-fever...

Smittychat., Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Cooking Fever screen issues

1. Cooking Fever screen issues - Similar Threads - Cooking Fever screen

2. cooking fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cooking fever: my cooking fever app isn't working and is saying 'server is not responding support code [0].' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooking-fever/53817eb0-c2fa-426b-837a-88e64212e906
  3. cooking fever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cooking fever: my cooking fever app isn't working and is saying 'server is not responding support code [0].' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooking-fever/53817eb0-c2fa-426b-837a-88e64212e906
  4. Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever: I recently started playing cooking fever on our Windows 10. It worked fine for a couple of days. Now, it says "Server is not responding. Please try again in 15 minutes. Support code [0]"I have tried many times and it continues to say this. I know it can't be something wrong...
  5. Cooking Fever

Cooking Fever: I recently started playing cooking fever on our Windows 10. It worked fine for a couple of days. Now, it says "Server is not responding. Please try again in 15 minutes. Support code [0]"I have tried many times and it continues to say this. I know it can't be something wrong...
  6. cooking fever game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cooking fever game: hi there i cant play cooking fever game on my laptop windows 10 the game crash at the loading screen i tried every thing reset uninstall and install my lap top is MSI gt75 titan 8 rg its gaming lap top and powerful one is the game working at windows 10...
  7. Cooking Fever

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cooking Fever: I lost my progress in this game, how can I retrieve it? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooking-fever/c93ebc00-4765-4fc9-88ee-e48148760e1f"
  8. Cooking fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking fever: I lost all my data in the game which includes gems and coins which I have spent money on I contacted the Nordcurrent and they said that they have sent me gems and coins but I haven't received not one iota please help me...
  9. Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever: Hello I need help recovering my game back, Cooking Fever I was having problems with it so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it didn't link it together and it went back to level 0 and I was level 500 and invested so much money in this game , I'm also still Logged in...
  10. visa issues in game cooking fever

visa issues in game cooking fever: The gqme cooking fever is wesome-BUT WHEN I WISH TO BUY GEMS WITH VISA ALL TIME IS REJECTED even I got money https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visa-issues-in-game-cooking-fever/95a2294b-3c10-4540-b811-7811cc18af48