Windows 10: Cooking Fever

Discus and support Cooking Fever in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I need help recovering my game back, Cooking Fever I was having problems with it so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it didn't link it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ericaaasia, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Cooking Fever

Hello I need help recovering my game back, Cooking Fever I was having problems with it so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it didn't link it together and it went back to level 0 and I was level 500 and invested so much money in this game , I'm also still Logged in from the Microsoft store that was linked with the game, I cant understand how it didn't link back. My son whom is Autistic he loves this game so much and this was his go to game that teaches him with his skills Cooking Fever :( it saddens me that the whole game is lost, I contacted Cooking Fever (Nordcurrent) several times with thin 1 Month in half and all they reply to me is ,( Thank you for getting in touch. We'll get back to you within two working days.
    We've included a copy of your email below.Thanks Nordcurrent Support Team) I also contacted Microsoft see if they can atleast reimburse me with the money I spent for all those diamonds I purchased to get all the shops and equipment I owned. So I can start again from beginning to get the buildings etc again, they said they are not able to help me cause they only help with in a 30 day purchase , anyone have any solutions who I can contact ? Thanks

:)

ericaaasia, Apr 5, 2019

2. visa issues in game cooking fever

The gqme cooking fever is wesome-BUT WHEN I WISH TO BUY GEMS WITH VISA ALL TIME IS REJECTED even I got money

alina rang, Apr 5, 2019
  3. how can i retrieve my cooking fever game

I accidently reset my cooking fever game

GillianHarris, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Cooking Fever

Cooking Fever Update?

How do I update the Cooking Fever game? I haven't been getting any of the new restaurants. I have opened and played all of the restaurants through the island, but I cannot gain access to the mountain restaurants. I was told today by someone on Facebook
    that I need to "update" the game, but I cannot figure out how to do this. I am using Windows 10, if that helps. Would GREATLY appreciate any help!

JudySmith1114, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Cooking Fever

1. Cooking Fever - Similar Threads - Cooking Fever

2. cooking fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cooking fever: my cooking fever app isn't working and is saying 'server is not responding support code [0].' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooking-fever/53817eb0-c2fa-426b-837a-88e64212e906
  3. cooking fever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cooking fever: my cooking fever app isn't working and is saying 'server is not responding support code [0].' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooking-fever/53817eb0-c2fa-426b-837a-88e64212e906
  4. What do I do if cooking fever says game session is already in progress even though I only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if cooking fever says game session is already in progress even though I only...: I updated the game not that long ago and when I clicked on the app, it said game session already in progress and that the game is being played on another device. I don’t know what to do because I only play this game on my phone....
  5. What do I do if cooking fever says game session is already in progress even though I only...

What do I do if cooking fever says game session is already in progress even though I only...: I updated the game not that long ago and when I clicked on the app, it said game session already in progress and that the game is being played on another device. I don’t know what to do because I only play this game on my phone....
  6. Why has my Cooking Fever stopped ever since last week?

Why has my Cooking Fever stopped ever since last week?: For the past week my Cooking Fever has not been working. The problems that I am currently dealing with is when I finish a level within the game the level will not end and reward me with my coins it just stays in the level forever. It won't let me collect my daily reward, my...
  7. Why has my Cooking Fever stopped ever since last week?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my Cooking Fever stopped ever since last week?: For the past week my Cooking Fever has not been working. The problems that I am currently dealing with is when I finish a level within the game the level will not end and reward me with my coins it just stays in the level forever. It won't let me collect my daily reward, my...
  8. Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever: I recently started playing cooking fever on our Windows 10. It worked fine for a couple of days. Now, it says "Server is not responding. Please try again in 15 minutes. Support code [0]"I have tried many times and it continues to say this. I know it can't be something wrong...
  9. Cooking Fever

Cooking Fever: I recently started playing cooking fever on our Windows 10. It worked fine for a couple of days. Now, it says "Server is not responding. Please try again in 15 minutes. Support code [0]"I have tried many times and it continues to say this. I know it can't be something wrong...
  10. Cooking Fever windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever windows 11: I have been playing Cooking Fever for three years. Several months ago, I installed Windows 11. Two weeks ago I had to contact Nordcurrent to restore my game. This morning I lost the game again. Is Cooking Fever able to work under Windows 11? I have been receiving an exe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cooking fever app not loading

2. why is my cooking fever game not loading