Windows 10: Cooking Fever

Discus and support Cooking Fever in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I lost my progress in this game, how can I retrieve it? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NihlaLovieThornhill, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Cooking Fever

I lost my progress in this game, how can I retrieve it? Thank you.

:)

NihlaLovieThornhill, Feb 11, 2020

2. Cooking Fever

1. Settings > Apps & Features

Look for Cooking Fever in the list

Click on Cooking Fever

Click on Advanced Options

Scroll Down > Reset the game

2. Look for the game in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

Do you see other files in the game folder?

3. Press WinKey + R to open Run Box

Paste the following into the window then press Ok.

shell:appsfolder

Double click on the game and verify if the items and points are reinstated in the game.

Smittychat., Feb 11, 2020
  3. Cooking Fever

1. Uninstall the game

Settings > Apps & Features

Locate the Game > Select Uninstall

Reboot the computer

2. Launch Microsoft Store

Click the Ellipse (3 dots) next to your User Name

Select My Library

Locate the game > Click Install

Verify if your items have re-appeared

3. Report the game to Microsoft.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cooking-fever...

Smittychat., Feb 11, 2020
  4. Cooking Fever

how to retrieve my cooking fever

Good Day!

I want to seek assistance on how can I retrieve my cooking fever game because someone accidentally uninstall the cooking fever application from my phone.

Thank you.

appreciate your kind assistance.

Lennie LynBialen, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Cooking Fever

1. Cooking Fever - Similar Threads - Cooking Fever

2. Cooking Fever Crashes on Startup, Won't Reinstall After Uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever Crashes on Startup, Won't Reinstall After Uninstalling: My Cooking Fever game crashes right after the Nordcurrent startup screen comes up. I uninstalled it after several attempts to get it to load including following a reboot. Now it won't let me reinstall it. Nothing happens when I click on the install button. Really frustrated...
  3. windows did an update 2 days ago now my cooking fever game will not come up. it brings up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows did an update 2 days ago now my cooking fever game will not come up. it brings up...: windows did an update 2 days ago now my cooking fever game will not come up. it brings up the logo screen the disappears. i have had this game on my computer for a long time...
  4. When I am playing Cooking Fever, the screen freezes and goes black in the middle of games....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I am playing Cooking Fever, the screen freezes and goes black in the middle of games....: When I am playing Cooking Fever, the screen freezes and goes black in the middle of games. How can I get that to stop? Patricia Woodard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-playing-cooking-fever-the-screen-freezes/5c050c73-ae7d-4738-9a9e-4ec8a457f5fd
  5. my cooking fever wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my cooking fever wont load: my cooking fever wont load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cooking-fever-wont-load/5078dcf6-afc6-4907-9882-b04f79ff2a59
  6. Cooking Fever screen issues

Cooking Fever screen issues: I'm trying to play Cooking Fever but it's been update with Christmas decorations that block part of the screen. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooking-fever-screen-issues/09303f60-8733-4074-9814-6c9dada41d58
  7. cooking fever game

cooking fever game: hi there i cant play cooking fever game on my laptop windows 10 the game crash at the loading screen i tried every thing reset uninstall and install my lap top is MSI gt75 titan 8 rg its gaming lap top and powerful one is the game working at windows 10...
  8. Cooking Fever Save File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever Save File: Hello! I would like to know if it's possible to find the save fille of Cooking Fever. I've downloaded the game from Microsoft Store and I can't see any option to back up my progress. I'm affraid of loosing my data if something happens to my computer since I pay for gems with...
  9. how to retrieve my cooking fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to retrieve my cooking fever: Good Day! I want to seek assistance on how can I retrieve my cooking fever game because someone accidentally uninstall the cooking fever application from my phone. Thank you. appreciate your kind assistance....
  10. Cooking Fever nincs a saját tartalmak között

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever nincs a saját tartalmak között: Sziasztok! Windows10 proffesionált használok. Itt lehetőség van Microsoft fiók nélkül telepíteni alkalmazásokat az Microsoft Áruházból. Pár hónapja MS fiók nélkül az MS Áruházból feltettem a Cokking Fever nevű játékot, amivel el-eljátszogattam. A héten úgy gondoltam,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cooking fever wont load

2. whats wrong with cooking fever

3. screen goes black on laptop when playing cooking fever

4. cooking fever game wont load,
  5. cooking fever black screen error,
  6. cooking fever black screen problem