Windows 10: cool animation I stumbled upon while searching for weather in Windows 10

Discus and support cool animation I stumbled upon while searching for weather in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luxtabula [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/luxtabula, Mar 8, 2020.

1. cool animation I stumbled upon while searching for weather in Windows 10

/u/luxtabula, Mar 8, 2020

2. Weather app not working

Since you've already tried to run the app troubleshooter but the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the
    Weather app using a PowerShell command and reinstall it. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Type PowerShell in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell then select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the command below into the PowerShell window then press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your PC after uninstalling the app.
    • To reinstall the app, type Store in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Search for the Weather app, then click Get or Download.

Kindly update us with the result after performing the suggested steps and let us know if you need further assistance.

Eileen Gal, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    App Update Issue (MSN Weather)

Hi Kieran,

This time, let's try to focus on the Weather app itself. first troubleshooting step that we can suggest is to reset the Weather app, and see how it goes. Here are the steps:

• Type Apps & features on the Cortana search box. Hit the
      Enter key.
    • Scroll down and click Weather.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your PC and see if it will update properly this time.

Another step that we can try is the Windows app troubleshooter. Feel free to check out
    this link for more information and download link.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Mar 8, 2020
  4. cool animation I stumbled upon while searching for weather in Windows 10

Issues with weather channel app on Windows 10.

Hi Brigitte,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "the weather channel on line and downloaded it --- or tried", are you referring of downloading and installing weather app from the website?
    • When you say that "I could not find any weather channel files on my computer", have you tried to search for the application through search bar?
    • When you say that "It seems to download fine, says ‘you own this program’", are you trying to download from Windows Store?
    • Are you logged in as Microsoft account or Local Account?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to run Windows update troubleshooter to check for any changes in Windows update settings. Also start Windows installer services and try to download weather app through Windows Store.
    Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the Windows Update troubleshooter to check for any change in Windows update settings. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Then click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on Windows Update.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to try to start Windows Installer services and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Type "services.msc" without the quotes and click on it.

3. Search for Windows installer.

4. Double click on it and under Startup type, select
    Automatic.

5. Then click on Start button.

Note: If you are not able to change the Startup type, then continue starting the service by clicking on Start button.

If you have installed the weather app from the website, then I suggest you to search for the application through steps below and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "Weather" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Try to open it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with weather app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

cool animation I stumbled upon while searching for weather in Windows 10

1. cool animation I stumbled upon while searching for weather in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - cool animation stumbled

2. Stumbled upon the virtual desktop in Windows 10... Couldn't be happier!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stumbled upon the virtual desktop in Windows 10... Couldn't be happier!: As somebody that is easily distracted by other software/notifications on my computer, this has been an absolute lifesaver! I usually turn off all of the extra stuff on my taskbar (Cortana bar, people, task view, etc.) but after accidentally swiping with three fingers on my...
  3. The Server Stumbled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Server Stumbled: help me... I have tried almost all things found in Microsoft Community . but those couldn't help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-server-stumbled/e9c7380e-03e0-4efe-b06b-c6914f774645
  4. The Server Stumbled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Server Stumbled: help me... I have tried almost all things found in Microsoft Community . but those couldn't help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-server-stumbled/e9c7380e-03e0-4efe-b06b-c6914f774645
  5. The Server Stumbled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Stumble Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stumble Internet: In-game my internet starts to stumble. It happen not a long time ago. I already reset my router nothing works I don't know the issue and cant remember changes on my computer or anything related to issue. Kindly help....
  7. Stumble Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stumble Internet: In-game my internet starts to stumble. It happen not a long time ago. I already reset my router nothing works I don't know the issue and cant remember changes on my computer or anything related to issue. Kindly help....
  8. Stumble Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. stumbled upon this problem can somebody help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    stumbled upon this problem can somebody help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RemarkableEngineer30 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqhf3b/stumbled_upon_this_problem_can_somebody_help/
  10. Windows 10 Animation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Animation: How to speed up animation on windows 10 WITHOUT DISABLING IT just make it seem faster but doesn't disabling it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-animation/8b48b4fc-5156-4d86-8209-0e38f7909a8f