Windows 10: Cool Backgrounds

Discus and support Cool Backgrounds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can you guys send me your best background pictures that I can use on the laptop? submitted by /u/nitro-zeus4 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nitro-zeus4, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Cool Backgrounds

Can you guys send me your best background pictures that I can use on the laptop?

submitted by /u/nitro-zeus4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nitro-zeus4, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Cool Backgrounds

1. Cool Backgrounds - Similar Threads - Cool Backgrounds

2. Very cool Microsoft, TIL!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very cool Microsoft, TIL!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cresnap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o3oehx/very_cool_microsoft_til/
  3. TIL: You can right-click windows in Task View for really cool options! owo

TIL: You can right-click windows in Task View for really cool options! owo: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TechExpert2910 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nrxx78/til_you_can_rightclick_windows_in_task_view_for/
  4. CPU Temps goes up to 63+ degrees celcius but after opening Task Manager, Temps cool down.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CPU Temps goes up to 63+ degrees celcius but after opening Task Manager, Temps cool down.: Tried all things. using RogueKiller, MalwareBytes, AdwCleaner, Windefender, and i used cmd and sfc /scannow found some corrupt files Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows...
  5. Cool n Quiet driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cool n Quiet driver issue: I clean installed Windows 10 for the first time in March 2021. I'm using a 10 years old motherboard with Windows 10 Pro 20H2 32-bit. I was previously on Windows 7 Pro SP1 32-bit. There is a warning icon on the computer device in Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices...
  6. Do I need to cool this WD HDD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do I need to cool this WD HDD?: I have 2 drives inside my desktop tower PC. A 512GB 850 Pro Samsung SSD and a WD Black 12TB spinning drive. Typical temperatures are ~43C for the SSD, 50-52C for the WD. I see the WD specs say operating range of 5-55; so mine is at the upper end of this range. I'm not seeing...
  7. Getting a Cooling Fan Error on my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Getting a Cooling Fan Error on my HP Laptop: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop, 17.3 in. that I bought new in 2019. It's lightly used by me and appears to be clean. I'm the only user. During the first year, it was hardly used at all and kept in it's own draw in my den. This past year I use it around an hour a day, no...
  8. 100% Off a VERY Cool Theme

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    100% Off a VERY Cool Theme: An offer in Store for a Theme may interest you. Being in Canada this is shown in Canadian dollars, but may, also, be available in other countries. I just happened to discover this and it is offered for 32 more days. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew...
  9. Before Dawn is a cross platform program that has many cool screensavers

in Windows 10 News
    Before Dawn is a cross platform program that has many cool screensavers: Screensavers are fun, they look cool and make you feel relaxed. While they don't serve their original purpose anymore, the prevention of burn-ins in displays, they may still add visual elements to the display when the device is not used actively. Windows 10 comes with a...
  10. The taskbar background disappeared. This looks kind of cool but goes back to normal after a...

The taskbar background disappeared. This looks kind of cool but goes back to normal after a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mfcfbro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igi86l/the_taskbar_background_disappeared_this_looks/