Windows 10: Cool File Viewer

Discus and support Cool File Viewer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, our Office 365 updated recently annual update and all of a sudden, we are unable to open and view email attachments we receive, particularly excel.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike Walker 57, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Cool File Viewer

Hi, our Office 365 updated recently annual update and all of a sudden, we are unable to open and view email attachments we receive, particularly excel. When we receive an email and try to to open it, we get a Cool File Viewer pop-up asking for a subscription. Also, it appears that many of our saved spreadsheets, word docs and other items existing before the recent 365 update have converted as well and cannot be opened.What's the fix???

:)

Mike Walker 57, Feb 4, 2022
  2. watkibe Win User

cool file viewer

I paid $7.99 to upgrade Cool File Viewer to Office. Nothing happened, no download, no improvement, still won't open .xlr files. MS specifically stated "no refund"; yeah, I bet.

I can't find any support on how to use the thing. More wasted time and money dinking with Microsoft.

watkibe, Feb 4, 2022
  3. cool file viewer

Windows 10
    Cool File Viewer downloaded from Microsoft Store.
    Does not work correctly. Opens photo images on their side, not upright.

It said it was free, but first time I opened it had to pay $2.99 for one year, with automatic renewal. Then it opened photo incorrect position. Please refund my money,
    I do not want it.

JeriGeblin, Feb 4, 2022
  4. Cool File Viewer

Changing file viewer in File Explorer

If that's the case, kindly try the following steps below:

• Reset to the Microsoft recommended settings.
    • Choose default apps by file type.

Cool File Viewer 3e6d93f4-17d1-4058-9979-575b52d93963.png

We also suggest you to uninstall and reinstall your preferred photo viewer, you may want to try the 64 bit version of the app if you are using a 64 bit version of Windows 10.

Robelene Win, Feb 4, 2022
Thema:

Cool File Viewer

1. Cool File Viewer - Similar Threads - Cool File Viewer

2. charged for basic and premium cool viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charged for basic and premium cool viewer: Would like to know why I was charged for both.I attempted to just get the basic because that is all I need for my online school.It would not let me renew,stated I already had productbut would not let me view till I signed up for premium which I did not need and then I was...
  3. charged for basic and premium cool viewer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    charged for basic and premium cool viewer: Would like to know why I was charged for both.I attempted to just get the basic because that is all I need for my online school.It would not let me renew,stated I already had productbut would not let me view till I signed up for premium which I did not need and then I was...
  4. charged for basic and premium cool viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. if cool file viewer doesn't work why the **** are you pushing it?

if cool file viewer doesn't work why the **** are you pushing it?: i downloaded cool file viewer it doesn't do **** , im not going to pay , how do i get it out of my **** system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-cool-file-viewer-doesnt-work-why-the-are-you/bee1e2ff-184d-4803-bbcc-f10b4fbed673
  6. if cool file viewer doesn't work why the **** are you pushing it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if cool file viewer doesn't work why the **** are you pushing it?: i downloaded cool file viewer it doesn't do **** , im not going to pay , how do i get it out of my **** system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-cool-file-viewer-doesnt-work-why-the-are-you/bee1e2ff-184d-4803-bbcc-f10b4fbed673
  7. Cool File Viewer -Help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cool File Viewer -Help.: Hi, I am using Cool File Viewer to create an Illustrated book. I am inserting images from my device quite successfully and saving the project but when I reopen it all of the images have disappeared and the empty image box is showing "Read Error". I cannot find a "Help" button...
  8. Cool File Viewer

Cool File Viewer: Hi, our Office 365 updated recently annual update and all of a sudden, we are unable to open and view email attachments we receive, particularly excel. When we receive an email and try to to open it, we get a Cool File Viewer pop-up asking for a subscription. Also, it appears...
  9. Cool File Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cool File Viewer: Hi, our Office 365 updated recently annual update and all of a sudden, we are unable to open and view email attachments we receive, particularly excel. When we receive an email and try to to open it, we get a Cool File Viewer pop-up asking for a subscription. Also, it appears...
  10. cool file viewer

cool file viewer: Windows 10 Cool File Viewer downloaded from Microsoft Store.Does not work correctly. Opens photo images on their side, not upright. It said it was free, but first time I opened it had to pay $2.99 for one year, with automatic renewal. Then it opened photo incorrect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com