Windows 10: COOL WINDOWS PROJECTS

Discus and support COOL WINDOWS PROJECTS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just wanted to show some cool ideas you can do with your windows pc[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by iclayca, Oct 26, 2019.

1. iclayca Win User

COOL WINDOWS PROJECTS

Just wanted to show some cool ideas you can do with your windows pcCOOL WINDOWS PROJECTS [​IMG]

:)

iclayca, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Norton Win User

Crunchers Helping Crunchers : The New Project

Suggestion: If we do the build those that contribute all get put "in the hat" and someone gets picked for a nice treat.

I'm thinking a video card, psu, or something like that *Smile COOL WINDOWS PROJECTS :)

What do you think????

***EDIT- added a suggestion list for the Thank You prize ***

Cruncher's Helping Crunchers Project Thank You suggestions:
    - Video card
    - PSU
    - Gift card (area specific)
    - Water cooling setup

Norton, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Paint 3D Projects not Appearing

Hi,

The location that you've provided is the default file storage for Paint 3D. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you tried browsing on the default file storage and open the project files in Open menu? If yes, what happens when opening the project files?
    • What do you mean about project.json does not point to any of the projects?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the project files are visible in the Open menu. You can also try browsing the project files in the Open menu after running the troubleshooter.
    For your reference, check this article on how to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

COOL WINDOWS PROJECTS

how to project my laptop (Windows 10) screen and sound to my smart tv via wifi

For us to better assist you about your concern, we'd like to know the results of the steps that we've given above. Kindly answer the following questions as well for further research:

• Have you tried projecting your TV into another device with a Miracast function?
    • Have you tried projecting your Surface computer into another device?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you try to update your display driver. Kindly follow the steps on this

link

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

COOL WINDOWS PROJECTS

1. COOL WINDOWS PROJECTS - Similar Threads - COOL PROJECTS

2. Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...: Hello! Yesterday i made a forum post with my sisters laptop not turning on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-has-no-power-and-wont-turn-on-even-if/f5568714-6099-4bf9-85b7-403777751aba <-- view full post here after sometime it turned back on without...
  3. Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...: Hello! Yesterday i made a forum post with my sisters laptop not turning on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-has-no-power-and-wont-turn-on-even-if/f5568714-6099-4bf9-85b7-403777751aba <-- view full post here after sometime it turned back on without...
  4. Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-: In principle I like the new Phone Link app a lot. The ability to see the phone's screen and use its apps on the laptop or use the laptop's keyboard to text and for entry into phone apps would be brillant. I would like to use it much more! But unfortunately it is next to...
  6. Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-

Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-: In principle I like the new Phone Link app a lot. The ability to see the phone's screen and use its apps on the laptop or use the laptop's keyboard to text and for entry into phone apps would be brillant. I would like to use it much more! But unfortunately it is next to...
  7. Can't remove the back cover of hp laptop 15 dw3072nx as the cooling fan 90B is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove the back cover of hp laptop 15 dw3072nx as the cooling fan 90B is not working: hp laptop 15 dw3072nxWhile turning on the laptop there's a pop up msg that windows cooling fan isn't working Cooling fan 90B** Moved from Surface to Windows **...
  8. Can't remove the back cover of hp laptop 15 dw3072nx as the cooling fan 90B is not working

Can't remove the back cover of hp laptop 15 dw3072nx as the cooling fan 90B is not working: hp laptop 15 dw3072nxWhile turning on the laptop there's a pop up msg that windows cooling fan isn't working Cooling fan 90B** Moved from Surface to Windows **...
  9. Which Windows 11 settings and functions affect system power/cooling profiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Windows 11 settings and functions affect system power/cooling profiles?: Problem: I am having a problem with my Lenovo Laptop workstation's performance and fan speed. It appears that my fans no longer spin up to throttle or operate in performance mode. The laptop is not overheating, but seems to be stuck in a low-power or lap operating mode. My...
  10. Which Windows 11 settings and functions affect system power/cooling profiles?

Which Windows 11 settings and functions affect system power/cooling profiles?: Problem: I am having a problem with my Lenovo Laptop workstation's performance and fan speed. It appears that my fans no longer spin up to throttle or operate in performance mode. The laptop is not overheating, but seems to be stuck in a low-power or lap operating mode. My...