Windows 10: cooling fan not operating correctly

Discus and support cooling fan not operating correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there a BIOS setting that would affect problem where the system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatMoon1, Mar 29, 2019.

1. PatMoon1 Win User

cooling fan not operating correctly

Is there a BIOS setting that would affect problem where the system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly?

:)

PatMoon1, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Cooling external Fan

Hi Paul,

For us to isolate the issue with your external fan, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried connecting other USB external devices to your laptop? If yes, what was the result?
    • Have you tried connecting your external fan to another computer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Mar 29, 2019
  3. cyclepaul Win User
    Cooling external Fan

I have connected a cooling external Fan to my Acer laptop through a USB key and I an using Windows 10 Operating system and I have received no Recognition that it is connected and I am worried if it will even work as sometimes the Laptop gets hot and
    I feel I need this extra bit of cooling ! any suggestions gratefully appreciated !!.

cyclepaul, Mar 29, 2019
  4. cooling fan not operating correctly

Cooling Fan inop.

My Acer Aspire One D255E cooling fan stopped working in Windows 10. I installed a new one and still it does not turn on. What download do I need to insure the cooling fan parameters are set correctly? Thank You.

TheodoreEvans, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

cooling fan not operating correctly

1. cooling fan not operating correctly - Similar Threads - cooling fan operating

2. Why is my cooling fan not functioning?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my cooling fan not functioning?: Hi, i've got a laptop windows10 and my cooling fan is not functioning, the first time the fan stopped working i turned off the computer for a very long while and when i turned it back ON it functioned for a couple of weeks and then stop functioning, may i some help on this...
  3. Why is my cooling fan not functioning?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my cooling fan not functioning?: Hi, i've got a laptop windows10 and my cooling fan is not functioning, the first time the fan stopped working i turned off the computer for a very long while and when i turned it back ON it functioned for a couple of weeks and then stop functioning, may i some help on this...
  4. Laptop cooling fan problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop cooling fan problem: Device model - HP pavilion notebookProblem:My laptop cooling fans are not running at the same speed.Fan 1 is always over 2000rpmFan 2 is always below 300rpmIs this a problem? If yes, how should I sort it out?...
  5. Laptop cooling fan problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop cooling fan problem: Device model - HP pavilion notebookProblem:My laptop cooling fans are not running at the same speed.Fan 1 is always over 2000rpmFan 2 is always below 300rpmIs this a problem? If yes, how should I sort it out?...
  6. Cooling fan not operating correctly / Slow PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cooling fan not operating correctly / Slow PC: So yesterday I had a windows update, and after the usual restart after the installation my laptop threw me that error message when booting. The system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly: Error (90B) Now, my laptop tends to go sooo slow sometimes,...
  7. GPU and CPU cooling fans at startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPU and CPU cooling fans at startup.: Since switching to W10 pro on a new build, two months ago, the CPU and GPU fans have been running at full speed for 1-2 seconds at startup. The graphics card is about a year old RX580 8GB and the M.B. is new Gigabyte Elite X570 with an AMD 3600. Sometimes they run for 1...
  8. Cooling fan not operating correctly

Cooling fan not operating correctly: Hello, I have used this laptop for over 3 years and I have never gotten this problem but I have had to factory reset this laptop, I have optimized this laptop for my purposes. A few days ago I started to have this problem that my fan isn't operating correctly I have blown...
  9. Cooling Fan Excessive running

Cooling Fan Excessive running: Hi, after my HP 250 Notebook (running Windows 10) received and instated the latest batch of Windows updates my cpu cooling fan begins to run as soon as I boot up. Are there any reported fan issues with the latest updates? It is really annoying now...…….....
  10. Cooling Fan starts and the stop

Cooling Fan starts and the stop: I have recently encountered the problem that my cooling fan starts for some seconds and then turns off. Due to overheating laptop shows BSOD errors like Kernel Security exception Failure, Kmode thread not handled etc. I am not getting what the exact problem is. Is it with fan...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fan is not operating