Windows 10: cooliris for internet explorer

Discus and support cooliris for internet explorer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; trying to uninstall cooliris for internet explorer so I can complete windows 10 installation but it is not on my list of programs to uninstall. where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeanetteBallew, Sep 24, 2020.

1. cooliris for internet explorer

trying to uninstall cooliris for internet explorer so I can complete windows 10 installation but it is not on my list of programs to uninstall. where do I find it so I can uninstall it

:)

JeanetteBallew, Sep 24, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

cooliris for internet explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Trying to uninstall Cooliris

I am trying to find the Cooliris App for IE on my pc to uninstall and it isn't listed anywhere that I can see. I need to delete before doing an upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Any ideas?

FionaLennard, Sep 24, 2020
  4. cooliris for internet explorer

Internet Explorer not working

Hi,

To better assist you with your Internet Explorer concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Internet Explorer?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Excel?

Meanwhile, you can refer to PranavMishra5582's suggested steps in fixing Internet Explorer issues on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

cooliris for internet explorer

1. cooliris for internet explorer - Similar Threads - cooliris internet explorer

2. Kind request to uninstall Cooliris

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kind request to uninstall Cooliris: Dear MS Team - I have installed the Cooliris software, but in this case, it doesn't appear in Apps, so I can not uninstall it. Please support me, in getting rid of this unbelievably disturbing software. Thanks a million - Robert Matusek...
  3. Kind request to uninstall Cooliris

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kind request to uninstall Cooliris: Dear MS Team - I have installed the Cooliris software, but in this case, it doesn't appear in Apps, so I can not uninstall it. Please support me, in getting rid of this unbelievably disturbing software. Thanks a million - Robert Matusek...
  4. Kind request to uninstall Cooliris

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer: What happen if I disable Internet explorer? Is my game and apps will have bad problem after I disable Internet explorer? I don't use Internet explorer. It is connected with Edge. I have chrome as my default browser....
  6. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet explorer: i have uninstalled internet explorer now i am unable to reinstall it on windows 10 . i downloaded manually but it is not working. how do i again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/cadb3434-bc2d-435a-929a-e3f9cd031fb6
  7. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: I'm having some problems, with Internet Explorer. I want to uninstall it. But, I might reinstall it later. I opened the, Control Panel. Uninstall. But, Internet Explorer, was not there? How can I, uninstall it . . . If I, can't see it? I could, go here. To take care, of...
  8. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 pro. I just installed, Internet Explorer 11. It required a restart. But, after coming back, to my desktop. It was, nowhere to be found? Do, you know where, I can look for it? Should, I re-install it? Help. Thanks for...
  9. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet explorer: I lost my window 10 yahoo internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/32f26c63-39a5-4b2f-a46b-71245078ff94
  10. Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer: OK so I had a major update last night finally left it and went to bed around 2AM could not stay up waiting for it and my wife said she saw it was shut down by 7 this morning but that it had still be updating around 4-5AM. So when I got up I got doing my normal routine and...