Windows 10: Cooper-Hewitt font variants not installing in Win 10 Home

Discus and support Cooper-Hewitt font variants not installing in Win 10 Home in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 home here and need to use the CooperHewitt font set for some documents in Illustrator CS6. This font has 14 variants:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ptamike, Sep 5, 2016.

1. ptamike Win User

Cooper-Hewitt font variants not installing in Win 10 Home

Running Windows 10 home here and need to use the CooperHewitt font set for some documents in Illustrator CS6.
    This font has 14 variants:
    CooperHewitt-Bold, BoldItalic, Book, BookItalic, Heavy, HeavyItalic, Light, LightItalic, Medium, MediumItalic, Semibold, SemiboldItalic, Thin, ThinItalic.

When I install these fonts (right-click Install), Windows installs 14 fonts under CooperHewitt heading in the font directory but the first 9 are called Cooper Hewitt Bold and all display the same bold font. The remaining 5 are called Cooper Hewitt Thin Itallic and all display the same thin italic font.

If I go back to the original folder where the fonts are installed and try installing one of the unlisted fonts, Windows says the font is already installed.

To check each font file, I deleted all the Cooper Hewitt fonts and tried installing each font individually and they all work fine. For this test, I deleted the last Cooper Hewitt font before installing the next so there was only one CooperHewitt font on the system each time.

The naming appears to fall apart when Windows decides to group the fonts under the Cooper Hewitt header.

Any ideas?

Mike

:)

ptamike, Sep 5, 2016
  2. SkyWolf- Win User

install new sound fonts into win 10?

install new sound fonts into win 10

SkyWolf-, Sep 5, 2016
  3. Unable to setup a workgroup in windows 10

The Pc is new with a new install of Windows 10.

It will not allow the creation of a home group where it is the main computer (even if it is the only computer switched on) or allow itself to connect to another computer on its home group.

It simply refuses to cooperate.

GeorgeFordyce, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

Cooper-Hewitt font variants not installing in Win 10 Home

1. Cooper-Hewitt font variants not installing in Win 10 Home - Similar Threads - Cooper Hewitt font

2. Win 10 Home will not install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Home will not install.: My system was working perfectly on Thursday but when I turned it on Friday it came to the log on screen. My pin was refused, my password was refused, and they could not be verified because of "no internet". I verified my network connection, changed ports and cable with same...
  3. Win 10 Home will not install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Home will not install.: My system was working perfectly on Thursday but when I turned it on Friday it came to the log on screen. My pin was refused, my password was refused, and they could not be verified because of "no internet". I verified my network connection, changed ports and cable with same...
  4. Win 10 Home will not install.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. program to install fonts TEMPORARILY in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program to install fonts TEMPORARILY in Win 10?: Can you folks recommend me softwares apart from NexusFont that will let me install fonts temporarily ? Freeware preferable Payware are ok (especially) if they have more features and font management capabilities) 175164
  6. Install Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Win 10 Home: I bought a computer came with Win 10 Pro, but some features I cannot use , such as window update, will it harm my laptop if I purchase Win 10 home and install in my laptop and give up the Win 10 pro? warranty is not the concern...
  7. Failed Win 10 Home Install

Failed Win 10 Home Install: Hi all trying to install win 10 Home to my new Desktop PC but I get this error message after a blue screen: Page Fault in Non Paged Area and below that Stop Code I get: 'What at Fault: Win Fsf.sys' Really need help here as I have no idea what is happening? Thanks...
  8. Win 10 Home Install Error

Win 10 Home Install Error: Hi there trying to install win 10 Home to my desktop and I continually get this error message: Page Fault in Non Paged Area? At the bottom of that Stop Code I get: What Failed: Win F sf.sys What to do? Grateful for urgent help!...
  9. usb install win 10 home

usb install win 10 home: Hello I am looking at doing a new / fresh install of windows 10 onto my precision T3500 from a usb drive. Does the install usb purchased from microsoft / amazon have the digital key / product key for activation on it ? Will i have to pay extra to get activation if i use a...
  10. Win 10 home installation with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 home installation with bootcamp: I bought windows 10 home online recently at Microsoft official website to be installed in a MacBook Pro with bootcamp. After getting the Windows installed and product key typed in got an error message saying that was not possible to validate the product key. Requiring to...