Windows 10: Copied from r/photoshop - PLEASE HELP! :)

Discus and support Copied from r/photoshop - PLEASE HELP! :) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pdircak [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpvwrc/copied_from_rphotoshop_please_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pdircak, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Copied from r/photoshop - PLEASE HELP! :)

/u/pdircak, Nov 7, 2020

2. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Nov 7, 2020
  3. otooleg Win User
    How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

Thanks at last - that worked !!!!!!

otooleg, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Copied from r/photoshop - PLEASE HELP! :)

Photoshop 5 worked a couple times in Windows 10

Hi Patricia,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand how it feels when things doesn't work as expected.

Method 1: I suggest you to reinstalling Adobe Photoshop 5 and check if it helps.

Method 2: If the issues persists, try to reinstall Adobe Photoshop in compatibility mode and check if it helps. This might have caused due to any compatibility issues.

Follow these steps for installing Photoshop in compatibility mode.

• Place the applications installation file on the Desktop.
    • Right Click the applications installation file and select
      Properties/Compatibility Tab. Select the appropriate options from the list in the following image.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Sudharshan M K, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Copied from r/photoshop - PLEASE HELP! :)

1. Copied from r/photoshop - PLEASE HELP! :) - Similar Threads - Copied photoshop PLEASE

2. photoshop cc2015 problemmmm help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photoshop cc2015 problemmmm help: i was using the photo shop cc2015 for a while. but now i have a problem with it. it says the application is incompatible with my system.. but my system is 32bit and the application is for 32bit too.. what should i do?...
  3. Copy and paste isn't working, please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copy and paste isn't working, please help!: Hello I'm having serious trouble trying to copy and paste things. I am using a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and I have been using it for almost three years.Just today I tried to copy and paste a YouTube URL but for some reason it didn't get pasted.I tried copying a phrase...
  4. Copy and paste isn't working, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy and paste isn't working, please help!: Hello I'm having serious trouble trying to copy and paste things. I am using a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and I have been using it for almost three years.Just today I tried to copy and paste a YouTube URL but for some reason it didn't get pasted.I tried copying a phrase...
  5. Copy and paste isn't working, please help!

6. please help realtek R speaker problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help realtek R speaker problem: i have been going nuts trying to fix this.my laptop speaker has not worked and I have tried all the following steps:reinstall audio drive update to the latest audio driverrollback audio drivertested different sound formatschecked to see if realtek r is set to default checked...
  7. please help realtek R speaker problem

please help realtek R speaker problem: i have been going nuts trying to fix this.my laptop speaker has not worked and I have tried all the following steps:reinstall audio drive update to the latest audio driverrollback audio drivertested different sound formatschecked to see if realtek r is set to default checked...
  8. usb dvd-r drive not working, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb dvd-r drive not working, please help: Hi all, I am hoping that someone will be able to help me with a problem I am having. I bought a usb cd drive from amazon that states it works with windows 10, it is plug and play so there was no software cd provided. My pc recognises the drive and I can play audio cd's...
  9. Windows Home Buttons and Win + R not working- please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Home Buttons and Win + R not working- please help!: Hello, I have a new Acer Aspire 3 laptop running Windows 10. My Windows Home buttons (i.e. everything on the tool bar apart from Firefox and the Folders buttons) have completely stopped working. Win + R can bring up certain things, but I don't know most of the shortcuts I...
  10. Copy and paste issues PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy and paste issues PLEASE HELP: Hi all! Last week this problem popped up. I try to copy any text and then paste it and this piece of text gets pasted intead of my text...