Windows 10: Copilot disappear after reinstalling windows

Discus and support Copilot disappear after reinstalling windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I used to have copilot in Windows version 23H2 on both machines, seemingly. I had to reinstall the windows on one of the machines afterward... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MEltrissi, Nov 30, 2023.

1. MEltrissi Win User

Copilot disappear after reinstalling windows

Hi there, I used to have copilot in Windows version 23H2 on both machines, seemingly. I had to reinstall the windows on one of the machines afterward the freshly installed windows did include Copilot. I kept this fresh version up to date; the region is precisely the same as the other machine UK, and nothing has changed; however, the copilot disappeared.I tried to change the region to the US and reinstall any optional updates without success. One thing that I didn't try was joining the Windows Insider Program, simply because I used to be in the program and had to reinstall the Windows due to

:)

MEltrissi, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Mark Kehn Win User

Taskbar Disappears After Copilot is Opened

Whenever I click the Copilot icon in the taskbar, after Copilot opens my taskbar disappears. The easiest way for me to fix that is to go into the Taskbar Settings and into its behavior section and toggle the auto-hide taskbar on and off. I always have auto-hide set to off but after the taskbar disappears, I just toggle this to get it back.

Is anyone else having this issue with the taskbar disappearing after Copilot is opened? Even after I close the Copilot window the taskbar remains hidden.

Mark Kehn, Nov 30, 2023
  3. ZepengMa Win User
    Copilot not in English

So recently I updated my computer, and when I finished updating, windows copilot disappeared completely. I decided to switch my computer to Chinese for a while a few days later, and copilot just appeared. Then, when i switched it to English, it disappeared again. Is there any way to get copilot in English in this case?

ZepengMa, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Copilot coming to Windows 10

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...0/ba-p/3984070

Brink, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

1. Copilot disappear after reinstalling windows - Similar Threads - Copilot disappear reinstalling

2. Copilot answers disappear immediately after being displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot answers disappear immediately after being displayed: I'm on Win11 and like using the copilot app which is billed as a preview. Regularly but randomly when I ask a question the answer will progressively be displayed in the sidebar, and then as soon as it finishes the answer will disappear and I'll be left with the start screen...
  3. Copilot answers disappear immediately after being displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot answers disappear immediately after being displayed: I'm on Win11 and like using the copilot app which is billed as a preview. Regularly but randomly when I ask a question the answer will progressively be displayed in the sidebar, and then as soon as it finishes the answer will disappear and I'll be left with the start screen...
  4. Copilot on Taskbar disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot on Taskbar disappears: Copilot on the Taskbar has disappeared. Is there a way to get the Copilot preview back pinned to the Taskbar as before? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copilot-on-taskbar-disappears/9ba2d174-0283-4717-9596-8abf070cbb70
  5. Copilot on Taskbar disappears

Copilot on Taskbar disappears: Copilot on the Taskbar has disappeared. Is there a way to get the Copilot preview back pinned to the Taskbar as before? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copilot-on-taskbar-disappears/9ba2d174-0283-4717-9596-8abf070cbb70
  6. Copilot disappear after reinstalling windows

Copilot disappear after reinstalling windows: Hi there, I used to have copilot in Windows version 23H2 on both machines, seemingly. I had to reinstall the windows on one of the machines afterward the freshly installed windows did include Copilot. I kept this fresh version up to date; the region is precisely the same as...
  7. Windows Copilot Disappeared after hard reset of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Copilot Disappeared after hard reset of Windows 11: I was experiencing issues with my computer so i decided to reinstall windows 11 on my computer. Before the reinstall, i was able to use copilot, but after the reinstall, i checked for new updates and everything, but copilot wasnt there. I went to taskbar settings and checked...
  8. Windows Copilot Disappeared after hard reset of Windows 11

Windows Copilot Disappeared after hard reset of Windows 11: I was experiencing issues with my computer so i decided to reinstall windows 11 on my computer. Before the reinstall, i was able to use copilot, but after the reinstall, i checked for new updates and everything, but copilot wasnt there. I went to taskbar settings and checked...
  9. Taskbar Disappears After Copilot is Opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Disappears After Copilot is Opened: Whenever I click the Copilot icon in the taskbar, after Copilot opens my taskbar disappears. The easiest way for me to fix that is to go into the Taskbar Settings and into its behavior section and toggle the auto-hide taskbar on and off. I always have auto-hide set to off but...
  10. Taskbar Disappears After Copilot is Opened

Taskbar Disappears After Copilot is Opened: Whenever I click the Copilot icon in the taskbar, after Copilot opens my taskbar disappears. The easiest way for me to fix that is to go into the Taskbar Settings and into its behavior section and toggle the auto-hide taskbar on and off. I always have auto-hide set to off but...