Windows 10: Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...

Discus and support Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It started with the question: Why is Copilot showing me ads? Then moved on to: Who asked for this bloatware? How do I delete it? Or is this like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pandaemoni, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...

It started with the question: Why is Copilot showing me ads? Then moved on to: Who asked for this bloatware? How do I delete it? Or is this like Cortana, and you are stuck with it because Microsoft, being a near monopoly, doesn't allow customers to have a choice? I asked Copilot, how to file an FTC complaint against "a company" and it gave me step-by-step instructions with links to the FTC website...until I mentioned that Microsoft was the target of the complaint. When I specified I wanted to file an FTC complaint against Microsoft, it told me it could not answer my question and ended the c

:)

Pandaemoni, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft 365 Copilot is coming to OneNote

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/3788442

Brink, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing the new Microsoft Copilot experience in Teams

Copilot for Microsoft 365 Blog: Starting today, Copilot for Microsoft 365 users will begin to see a new Copilot experience in Microsoft Teams. Heres what you need to know. What's the new Copilot experience in Teams? The new Copilot experience is an improved version of the Copilot app in Teams that you may have used before (formerly known as Microsoft 365 Chat). It offers the same functionality and content access as the current app, but with additional benefits, including:
    • Better prompts, including details specific to you like the people you work with, your meetings, and your files.
    • Ability to see your Copilot chat history
    • Access to a library of prompts via Copilot Lab
    Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft... large?v=v2&px=999.png
    An image of the Microsoft Copilot app in Teams, responding to a question based on the user's Graph data How is it different from the current experience in Teams? Its better than the current Microsoft 365 Chat in Teams. The new Copilot in Teams is easier to find, to use, and has better functionality for a better experience. This will give you the same Copilot experience in Teams as you get from microsoft365.com, Bing, and copilot.microsoft.com. What’s the difference between the Copilot app in the Teams app store and the Copilot pinned above chats? Theyre the same, and its up to you how youd like to use Copilot. The new Copilot app experience is an improved version of the previous M365 Chat app. If you still have Microsoft 365 Chat (or M365 Chat), this is the older version and we recommend unpinning. When will this be available? The new pinned Copilot app in Teams is rolling out now. Where can I find it and how do I get started? If you have a Copilot for Microsoft 365, the new app will be automatically pinned above your chats. Just open Teams, select chats and youll see Copilot. Open Copilot and start catching up, creating, and asking! Learn more. Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/4055040

Brink, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...

Microsoft 365 Copilot is generally available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/3969331

Brink, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...

1. Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Copilot bloatware shill

2. Stop Microsoft from installing Bloatware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Microsoft from installing Bloatware: I am begging you. How can we stop microsoft from installing bloatware. Every week, I have over 50 machines to clean because Microsoft installs bloatware.Please, I am begging, can we stop this ?...
  3. Microsoft Copilot issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Copilot issues: I don't know where to post this about CoPilot but I need to provide feedback. I have found this tool to be wildly oversensitive about any question that it in any way deems controversial. Examples? I got plenty of them:-What happened to Robert Kennedy's voice? I can't answer...
  4. Microsoft Copilot issues

Microsoft Copilot issues: I don't know where to post this about CoPilot but I need to provide feedback. I have found this tool to be wildly oversensitive about any question that it in any way deems controversial. Examples? I got plenty of them:-What happened to Robert Kennedy's voice? I can't answer...
  5. Microsoft Copilot issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...

Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...: It started with the question: Why is Copilot showing me ads? Then moved on to: Who asked for this bloatware? How do I delete it? Or is this like Cortana, and you are stuck with it because Microsoft, being a near monopoly, doesn't allow customers to have a choice? I asked...
  7. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?: TURNING OFF WINDOWS UPDATES IN WINDOWS SETTINGS IS NO USE!Even if I turn it off, it still forces unnecessary updates which messes up my drivers. Because of this forced inconvenient service, my laptop could not connect to my WIFI's 5G Network.....And EVERY DAY, I have to...
  8. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?: TURNING OFF WINDOWS UPDATES IN WINDOWS SETTINGS IS NO USE!Even if I turn it off, it still forces unnecessary updates which messes up my drivers. Because of this forced inconvenient service, my laptop could not connect to my WIFI's 5G Network.....And EVERY DAY, I have to...
  9. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Bloatware included in microsoft ten

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bloatware included in microsoft ten: Hello, i have noticed there is bloatware in the newest version of microsoft windows that i am unable to remove and would like to know how to uninstall microsoft edge...