Windows 10: Copilot on my SwiftKey keyboard for my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra won't work. It keeps...

Discus and support Copilot on my SwiftKey keyboard for my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra won't work. It keeps... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I click on the Copilot icon on my SwiftKey keyboard for My Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra it tells me "We're having issues right now. Try again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brew_SB, May 27, 2024.

1. Brew_SB Win User

Copilot on my SwiftKey keyboard for my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra won't work. It keeps...

Every time I click on the Copilot icon on my SwiftKey keyboard for My Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra it tells me "We're having issues right now. Try again later"... Copilot was working just fine 2 weeks ago, then suddenly stopped working... It's very frustrating because Copilot is an amazing tool, and I loved it!

:)

Brew_SB, May 27, 2024
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 27, 2024
  3. Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra

I purchased a Samsung S22 Ultra on Tuesday. I set it up with Link to Windows on my Windows 10 desktop. My computer has a French AZERTY physical keyboard.
    I selected the French AZERTY keyboard in the Samsung keyboard.
    The character keys work properly, ie. A is properly A, not Q.

However, I'm unable to type any of the following characters in any Android application using link to Windows.

#
    {
    [
    |

`
    \
    ^
    @
    ]
    }

All of them require pressing the AltGr key in combination with another key, and that doesn't seem to work at all in Link to Windows.

It looks like a bug in Link to Windows. I don't know if the bug is on the phone side or on the Windows side, but in any case, it makes Link to Windows unusable for me.

If I use Samsung DeX instead of Link to Windows, I don't have a problem with these characters.

Is there a solution or workaround for this bug ?

madbrain76, May 27, 2024
  4. Copilot on my SwiftKey keyboard for my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra won't work. It keeps...

Your Phone app

Hi Rasindu_Gunasekara,

I am Sumit here to assist you with this question.

Supported devices for Phone Link app experiences

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/suppo...

The apps feature is exclusive for selected Samsung devices+ Surface Duo.

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3**

Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3**

Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G**

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G**

Samsung Galaxy S22**

Samsung Galaxy S22+**

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra **

Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro

Surface Duo 2*

Comprehensive list is in the article I linked above. Sorry, Huawei isn't in the list.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 27, 2024
Thema:

Copilot on my SwiftKey keyboard for my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra won't work. It keeps...

1. Copilot on my SwiftKey keyboard for my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra won't work. It keeps... - Similar Threads - Copilot SwiftKey keyboard

2. Link to Windows on Samsung S22 Ultra

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows on Samsung S22 Ultra: Sorry if this has been asked before or isn't the right place to ask. Link to Windows/Phone Link has been working great! But I just upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and Ram on my PC and with the new changes I decided to change my PC's name. Got everything reconnected and now I...
  3. Link to Windows on Samsung S22 Ultra

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link to Windows on Samsung S22 Ultra: Sorry if this has been asked before or isn't the right place to ask. Link to Windows/Phone Link has been working great! But I just upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and Ram on my PC and with the new changes I decided to change my PC's name. Got everything reconnected and now I...
  4. Copilot on my SwiftKey keyboard for my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra won't work. It keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot on my SwiftKey keyboard for my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra won't work. It keeps...: Every time I click on the Copilot icon on my SwiftKey keyboard for My Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra it tells me "We're having issues right now. Try again later"... Copilot was working just fine 2 weeks ago, then suddenly stopped working... It's very frustrating because Copilot is...
  5. Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link: I have a samsung galaxy S22 ultra and am using phone link app to transfer photos from phone to computer. I have Windows 10. I've been clicking on the picture for a long time to select and when I let go, it doesn't move and hangs. I couldn't do anything on my phone via phone...
  6. Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link

Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link: I have a samsung galaxy S22 ultra and am using phone link app to transfer photos from phone to computer. I have Windows 10. I've been clicking on the picture for a long time to select and when I let go, it doesn't move and hangs. I couldn't do anything on my phone via phone...
  7. Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra: I purchased a Samsung S22 Ultra on Tuesday. I set it up with Link to Windows on my Windows 10 desktop. My computer has a French AZERTY physical keyboard.I selected the French AZERTY keyboard in the Samsung keyboard.The character keys work properly, ie. A is properly A, not...
  8. Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra

Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra: I purchased a Samsung S22 Ultra on Tuesday. I set it up with Link to Windows on my Windows 10 desktop. My computer has a French AZERTY physical keyboard.I selected the French AZERTY keyboard in the Samsung keyboard.The character keys work properly, ie. A is properly A, not...
  9. samsung galaxy s6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    samsung galaxy s6: sinse the recent update win 10 does not recognise my samsung galaxy s6. i had no problems prior to the update. usb recognition does not work yet recognises other such as controller. please advize....
  10. Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting: I have a Samsung galaxy book 10.6 and the keyboard doesn't connect all of a sudden, (I have tablet mode off) when I attach the keyboard it doesn't work. I also if nothing works I want to get a new keyboard that attaches to my laptop to replace the previous one but can't find...