Windows 10: Coping from a scanner with out having to uses a 2nd software and saving it.

Discus and support Coping from a scanner with out having to uses a 2nd software and saving it. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the older windows I could copy an Idem from my scanner strait into my document that I was working on. Now with window 10 I have to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CoyMoore, Apr 7, 2019.

1. CoyMoore Win User

Coping from a scanner with out having to uses a 2nd software and saving it.

In the older windows I could copy an Idem from my scanner strait into my document that I was working on. Now with window 10 I have to use another program to copy it and then copy and past into the document that I am working on. That takes time and it is just one more program to have open on the computer just to work on 1 thing.

:)

CoyMoore, Apr 7, 2019
  2. bobkn Win User

Win 10 does not recognize scanner

I hesitate to suggest this, because it's far from free ($40/$80 for standard/pro), but Vuescan has your scanner on its supported list:

VueScan Scanner Software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux

bobkn, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Coping from a scanner with out having to uses a 2nd software and saving it.

Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Coping from a scanner with out having to uses a 2nd software and saving it.

1. Coping from a scanner with out having to uses a 2nd software and saving it. - Similar Threads - Coping scanner having

2. iMac mid-2011 as a 2nd monitor use software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iMac mid-2011 as a 2nd monitor use software?: Hello, i recently got an old iMac 2011 and since i already have a very good PC i would like to use it as a monitor. Is there any software that allows me to use the iMac as a monitor for a Windows PC. Hardware-wise it does not work, because my GraKa has no Thunderbolt...
  3. windows 10 scanner software

windows 10 scanner software: unable to scan from multi-function device Brother MFC-J5830 it is connected is recognized as scanner and does print Message from Windows 10 Scan "Problem Scanning" something went wrong please try again. All Brother drivers and Windows 10 are up to date...
  4. Use of scanner

Use of scanner: I have recently upgraded to a Windows 10 and I am using a Canon MG2120 printer/scanner. I can print fine but can get the scanner going. Do you have a possible solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-scanner/9071cb89-e1a1-4e68-812b-9960797c2c2f
  5. Windows 10 explore - coping from a card to SSD HD - 1st copy paste (13G) worked but 2nd...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 explore - coping from a card to SSD HD - 1st copy paste (13G) worked but 2nd...: This computer was purchased with Windows 10 installed and has worked fine for the past 6 months. It's only when I tried the two copy paste back to back that the system hung. In order to get the system back I had to force a reboot. No files lost. Could it be there's a...
  6. No permission to save files from Scanner apps & Tax software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No permission to save files from Scanner apps & Tax software: Error meassage when I try to save a file from a multiple brand scanners. Could not save file from downloaded turbo tax software. I can save all other files, word. exec, internet sites, photos.... 2 year old Dell Insperon 17, 5759, i7, 64b, 16gb ram, Windows 10 pro,...
  7. scanner software and drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scanner software and drivers: I have an epson v600 scanner, I downloaded the drivers from epson site. after installing drivers, when i try to use the program it says drivers not fond or softerware not found....
  8. Screen scanner software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen scanner software: Hello all . I'm wondering if there is an application software which continuously scan/search screen for some image patterns which user input to the software and in case of match call another application or script or program
  9. Having an issue with 2nd monitor using hdmi

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having an issue with 2nd monitor using hdmi: I'll certainly check that setting. I'm just a bit confused to why it would work with VGA but not HDMI?
  10. 2nd screen stuck on "out of range" setting when using 2nd screen only

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2nd screen stuck on "out of range" setting when using 2nd screen only: I was working on adjusting the resolution of my second external screen with the laptop main screen off. So when I have the second screen running and the laptop screen off I can only see the error "out of range 75-60 hz". I can see the second screen when duplicating or...