Windows 10: coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell

Discus and support coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to copy text from one excel to another excel cell automatically on the same worksheet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarrySullivan1, Sep 26, 2019.

1. coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell

I am trying to copy text from one excel to another excel cell automatically on the same worksheet

:)

LarrySullivan1, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Wynona Win User

Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel

It turned out to be something other than Excel, since a double click of the mouse will not select anything in word, Excel, here on this page, nor will it adjust cell sizes in Excel.

Wynona, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Formatting Cells in Excel - Windows Phone

Missing "must have" features of "Excel Mobile" (Windows Phone 8.1):

• Add/Remove Row
    • Add/Remove Column
    • Remove highlight color
    • Change font color to black/auto

... specially this is annoying: changing the text color of a cell from auto/black to red (for example). There exists no way to change it back to the previous color (black/auto)...

Harald-René Flasch (Sorex), Sep 26, 2019
  4. coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell

format cells in excel

i have a spreadsheet in excel on my phone, to format a cell to change font colour/cell shading/font to bold or italic is fairly obvious in that you bring up the options by suing the ... button and selecting format cell.

however once you have formatted it and want to go back to the basic settings, you cannot do it, i want to remove the shading from a cell, how do i do this?

Coolrunnings63, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell

1. coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell - Similar Threads - coping text excel

2. Number problem in Excel cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number problem in Excel cell: When, I enter a number in one cell,then I enter into another cell.On that time the first cell number become into decimal.example likeex.in Frist cell I enter 25 then I changed cell second one,but the first one became 0.25 like this ,what can I do now ,i think any settings...
  3. Number problem in Excel cell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number problem in Excel cell: When, I enter a number in one cell,then I enter into another cell.On that time the first cell number become into decimal.example likeex.in Frist cell I enter 25 then I changed cell second one,but the first one became 0.25 like this ,what can I do now ,i think any settings...
  4. Cannot select text in one specific cell in Excel 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot select text in one specific cell in Excel 365: Am trying to select text in a cell in Excel365 to change it to strikethru but cannot select it by any means - double click just moves the cursor - SHIFT Arrow left/right does the same. I can delete it, but not select it. Other cells work correctly. Any ideas?...
  5. Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets: Can someone help me to I presume clear formatting in cells. I'm entering a column of numbers in this case planting space guides for vegetables and every once in awhile a random cell will revert to a date. For example, if you look down the column you see 15-30, 40-50, Oct-15...
  6. How To Sort Microsoft Excel Cells Alphanumerically?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How To Sort Microsoft Excel Cells Alphanumerically?: Hello all, Long time no see. Been gone for a while, but now I need some help Let's say that I have an Excel table: Name Marge Maggie Lisa Homer Bart How can I sort the column so that it results in: Name Bart Homer Lisa Maggie Marge I've found some tutorials elsewhere,...
  7. Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple: In windows Excel to copy and paste to a non adjacent cell press the control key and move the cusor to the edge of the cell and you get an arrow with a plus sign to move the contents to another cell. On my Apple computer I cannot get an arrow to appear when I select the cell....
  8. Make Excel display text in a column's cells based on the presence of text in neighboring cells

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make Excel display text in a column's cells based on the presence of text in neighboring cells: 1-21-19 I have seen some discussions relating to this question that involve formulae that result in text appearing in a column's cells based on the findings of a numerical value in a neighboring cell, or the converse-- a numerical value is made to appear based on a formula...
  9. MS Excel - Sorting text cells

MS Excel - Sorting text cells: I am entering stamp collection catalogue "numbers" in a spreadsheet column. However, I am having problems sorting the stamps properly. For example: stamps 1, 2, 3, 1a, 2a, 3a should be sorted as 1, 1a, 2, 2a, 3, 3a. I know I am doing something wrong because I keep getting the...
  10. Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel

Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel: I don't know which it might be, but I'm no longer able to adjust the cell size of columns and rows in Excel with a simple double mouse click. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? 44640