Windows 10: coprocessor is gone....completely. cannot update windows.

Discus and support coprocessor is gone....completely. cannot update windows. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Compaq Presario CQ50-210US had a problem with the coprocessor. I tried to update the drivers for it and it disappeared from my "other devices" slot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paulstorm1, Oct 6, 2020.

1. coprocessor is gone....completely. cannot update windows.

My Compaq Presario CQ50-210US had a problem with the coprocessor. I tried to update the drivers for it and it disappeared from my "other devices" slot. I have researched this online but have not found any answers. Now my Windows updates don't work. It took me forever just to get back online. Will a reset or a clean install bring my laptop back to status quo? Is there ANYONE that can tell me how to fix my problem?????? I'm dying here!!!!!!

:)

paulstorm1, Oct 6, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond coprocessor is gone....completely. cannot update windows. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Clearspeed talks to AMD about coprocessor

Coprocessors are rather a step backwards wouldnt you say...

wazzledoozle, Oct 7, 2020
  4. coprocessor is gone....completely. cannot update windows.

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

coprocessor is gone....completely. cannot update windows.

1. coprocessor is gone....completely. cannot update windows. - Similar Threads - coprocessor gone completely

2. The windows security is completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows security is completely gone: The windows security is completely missing from my win 10. Even if I press open window security, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-security-is-completely-gone/6866d164-8e54-4b25-bbd4-7cc03fc32e25
  3. The windows security is completely gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The windows security is completely gone: The windows security is completely missing from my win 10. Even if I press open window security, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-security-is-completely-gone/6866d164-8e54-4b25-bbd4-7cc03fc32e25
  4. The windows security is completely gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Audio completely gone after new windows update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio completely gone after new windows update.: So windows does not detect any audio output devices and I have tried everything. I have tried with device manager by adding the drivers and when I add Realtek drivers which is my main audio thing my pc just gets the blue screen. I have aksi tried resetting my pc completely...
  6. Windows cannot complete updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot complete updates: Hello,When my computer needs to download a Windows 10 update, it downloads it all fine. I restart, it then gets ready and shuts off. Computer turns on, launches windows and it updates. Then it goes to 99% and then says "Cannot complete updates, undoing changes" and then the...
  7. cannot complete updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot complete updates: every couple days my auto update tries to run, but it's always "cannot complete updates, undoing changes." I've never had this problem before in the years i've had my pc. Any ideas?...
  8. Cannot completing the updated of the windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot completing the updated of the windows.: hello, can i know what should i do if my screen turned to be like this? i've tried to force shutting down by press the on/off button for 3 times within 5-10 seconds.. and there's no other option that i can click like how you instructed to others before.. it just said " NO...
  9. UNKNOWN DEVICE!! COPROCESSOR!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNKNOWN DEVICE!! COPROCESSOR!!: Hello, i have a unknown device coprocessor driver missing, I searched the hardware ids and they are : PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&SUBSYS_26461019&REV_A2 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&SUBSYS_26461019 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&CC_0B4000 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&CC_0B40 it appears this may...
  10. WiFi completely gone after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi completely gone after update: Hi my laptop seemed to reset im guessing through an update and my wifi is completly gone?! I have looked online and cannot find the option in settings or any network adaptors. i an currently uninstalling the update and i am not very tech savvy so any advice would be great...