Windows 10: Copy a DVD onto a usb drive flash

Discus and support Copy a DVD onto a usb drive flash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I Copy a DVD onto a usb drive flash?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthonyWhite9, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Copy a DVD onto a usb drive flash

How do I Copy a DVD onto a usb drive flash?

:)

AnthonyWhite9, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Copying movie to Flash Drive

Hi Todd,

One way on how to save and move files to a flash drive is by using the File Explorer in Windows 10. To assist you with your concern, to save your movie file to a flash drive, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your USB flash drive to your PC.
    • Navigate to the folder or location where you save your movie files.
    • Right-click on the movie file and select
      Copy
    • Right-click on the Start menu, and select
      File Explorer.
    • On the left-pane, double-click on This PC.
    • Double-click on the drive letter that correspond to your USB flash drive.
    • Right-click and select Paste.
    • Wait for the process to complete the transfer.
    • Once you’re done, you can safely remove your USB flash drive.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Sep 30, 2019
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Copy a DVD onto a usb drive flash

Create Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10

Use Option Two in Brinks tutorial and in step #6 choose DVD instead of USB.

Edwin, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Copy a DVD onto a usb drive flash

1. Copy a DVD onto a usb drive flash - Similar Threads - Copy DVD onto

2. How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?: I have a DVD that contains medical records, specifically an MRI that contains a special program to view the MRI images. I need to transfer this to a thumb drive, because the hospital no longer has DVD drives. A simple copy and paste doesn't work, of course, because the files...
  3. How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?: I have a DVD that contains medical records, specifically an MRI that contains a special program to view the MRI images. I need to transfer this to a thumb drive, because the hospital no longer has DVD drives. A simple copy and paste doesn't work, of course, because the files...
  4. 0x80070570 Error Copying to 2TB USB Flash DriveS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0x80070570 Error Copying to 2TB USB Flash DriveS: Dell Inspiron Gaming 7567 Laptop with i7/32GB/500GB SDD WITH w10 PRO and MS365 Subscription, PLUS external HDDs: Western Digital MyBook 1 TB and Seagate 4TB. I bought a 2TB USB and began copying folders/files too it. Seemed to work, ended normally. Went to read files and...
  5. 0x80070570 Error Copying to 2TB USB Flash DriveS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070570 Error Copying to 2TB USB Flash DriveS: Dell Inspiron Gaming 7567 Laptop with i7/32GB/500GB SDD WITH w10 PRO and MS365 Subscription, PLUS external HDDs: Western Digital MyBook 1 TB and Seagate 4TB. I bought a 2TB USB and began copying folders/files too it. Seemed to work, ended normally. Went to read files and...
  6. 0x80070570 Error Copying to 2TB USB Flash DriveS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Copying network information to usb flash drive.

Copying network information to usb flash drive.: Hello, I wish, as the title implies, to copy network information to a usb drive so that I can insert USB drive into my Canon printer to enable the printer to connect to the WiFi network. This has occurred after getting a new WiFi signal. The printer does not seem to allow...
  8. how do i copy my dvd picture to flash drive

how do i copy my dvd picture to flash drive: how do I copy my dvd pictures to my flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-my-dvd-picture-to-flash-drive/a8815bae-971c-4b8d-831e-5b651f96ab72
  9. Detecting copying of emails onto a portable USB thumb drive?

Detecting copying of emails onto a portable USB thumb drive?: Can a skilled individual detect whether I copied some emails from Outlook onto a USB thumb drive? There was no keystroke software installed on this laptop. The emails were not subsequently opened from the flash drive. Thanks....
  10. Unable to copy all files to USB flash drive

Unable to copy all files to USB flash drive: Hi, I purchased two 128GB usb flash drive to backup several files. But when the size or number of files exceed a limit - which is not big and it is less than 2000 number of files - it gives an error. Then when I open the drive, all other already-copied files are also...