Windows 10: Copy Admin Profile

Discus and support Copy Admin Profile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. i'm making an image and i need to copy the admin profile with all the settings And more importantly all the desktop icons to the default user so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SceBS7, Nov 23, 2022.

1. SceBS7 Win User

Copy Admin Profile

Hi. i'm making an image and i need to copy the admin profile with all the settings And more importantly all the desktop icons to the default user so every new user that logs in he will have all the settings and applications , how i do that ?

:)

SceBS7, Nov 23, 2022

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 23, 2022
  4. kormath Win User

Copy Admin Profile

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Copy Admin Profile :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Copy Admin Profile

1. Copy Admin Profile - Similar Threads - Copy Admin Profile

2. Copy Admin Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy Admin Profile: Hi. i'm making an image and i need to copy the admin profile with all the settings And more importantly all the desktop icons to the default user so every new user that logs in he will have all the settings and applications , how i do that ?...
  3. Copy Admin Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Admin Profile: Hi. i'm making an image and i need to copy the admin profile with all the settings And more importantly all the desktop icons to the default user so every new user that logs in he will have all the settings and applications , how i do that ?...
  4. Clone Admin profile to standard profile???

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Clone Admin profile to standard profile???: I have been using my admin profile daily. I want to make a standard user account for myself (for online safety issues). I now have two accounts - both are currently admin user accounts I logged into the newer admin one and EVERYTHING was so different. I want to clone my...
  5. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile: Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the...
  6. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile: Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the...
  7. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in Windows 10 Support
  8. about admin profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    about admin profile: when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup...
  9. about admin profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about admin profile: when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/about-admin-profile/94d48730-e289-4ed8-838f-b9c5ea54998c
  10. admin account profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin account profile: i have gotten my user account set up just the way i want, and now i would like to have an admin account available on my login screen (in addition to my user account) that has same basic settings (all the stuff the way i want it) as my user account. i have found that if i...