Windows 10: Copy and Past Does not Work with Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Copy and Past Does not Work with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When using CTRL+C and CTRL+V unable to copy and paste from edge. Cleared cache/cookies/history, and even repaired and reinstalled Edge still not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MissM479, May 24, 2023.

1. MissM479 Win User

Copy and Past Does not Work with Microsoft Edge

When using CTRL+C and CTRL+V unable to copy and paste from edge. Cleared cache/cookies/history, and even repaired and reinstalled Edge still not working. On Windows 10 PC. Can right click and select copy and it works but this is time consuming with multiple lines of text that I need to copy within a certain about of timeframe that is needed.

:)

MissM479, May 24, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Keyboard shortcuts in Windows - Microsoft Support

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, May 24, 2023
  3. Copy and paste not working properly in Edge

Hi Renerr,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

We suggest you to follow below steps and check:

• In Microsoft Edge, select the “” icon in the top right corner and choose Settings. Under
      Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear
      and then cached data and files.
    • Reset your browser settings by going to
      Control Panel
      >Internet Options > Advanced >
      Reset. Then reboot Windows.
    • Check for updates for Microsoft Edge within
      Settings

Please refer the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/microsoft-edge

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, May 24, 2023
  4. Copy and Past Does not Work with Microsoft Edge

Copy and paste not working properly in Edge

I'm experiencing the same issue on Microsoft Edge. One copy-paste worked fine

then the clipboard doesn't take any new entries. Please advise.

RamySalama, May 24, 2023
Thema:

Copy and Past Does not Work with Microsoft Edge

1. Copy and Past Does not Work with Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Copy Past Does

2. Copy and Past Does not Work with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy and Past Does not Work with Microsoft Edge: When using CTRL+C and CTRL+V unable to copy and paste from edge. Cleared cache/cookies/history, and even repaired and reinstalled Edge still not working. On Windows 10 PC. Can right click and select copy and it works but this is time consuming with multiple lines of text that...
  3. Copy and Past Does not Work with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and Past Does not Work with Microsoft Edge: When using CTRL+C and CTRL+V unable to copy and paste from edge. Cleared cache/cookies/history, and even repaired and reinstalled Edge still not working. On Windows 10 PC. Can right click and select copy and it works but this is time consuming with multiple lines of text that...
  4. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  5. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  6. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  8. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  9. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. copy and past pdf file in microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    copy and past pdf file in microsoft edge: I'm unable to copy and paste sections of a pdf file in microsoft edge but I'm unable to. Why is this so difficult? Everything was fine when I did this with the reader app. Please help....