Windows 10: Copy and past shows on the screen but doesn't email correctly

Discus and support Copy and past shows on the screen but doesn't email correctly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I do payroll. I highlight, Copy and paste onto an email. It's like from an excel sheet with a grid of about 6 boxes. Then I total up the accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stevedasilva, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Copy and past shows on the screen but doesn't email correctly

When I do payroll. I highlight, Copy and paste onto an email. It's like from an excel sheet with a grid of about 6 boxes. Then I total up the accounts and email it in. Last week the grid was their but everything I typed out was not as well as some of the info in the grid. This week the same thing. Everything looks good and itemized when I composed the email but once it send if I search "sent items" it doesn't have everything that was sent. I'm running windows 10, Thanks in advance. Also using windows mail.

:)

stevedasilva, Apr 14, 2019

2. Copy and Paste on E61

Hi,

in the meantime I have successfully done it once, I have copied a password out of an Excel sheet and pasted it into a note. However, I´m not happy if it works one time and doesn´t work the next. It must mean I´m missing out some step, but I can´t figure out
    what it is.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated!

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 14, 2019
  4. GinaLee57 Win User

Copy and past shows on the screen but doesn't email correctly

Can't Copy & Paste into an Email

On Windows 10, when writing an email, if I try to paste something I've copied into the email, my whole AOL application shuts down. Without pasting anything, email works fine. I've tried pasting an internet link, regular text, a picture... doesn't matter
    what I try to paste, as soon as I do the paste step, it shuts down.

GinaLee57, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Copy and past shows on the screen but doesn't email correctly

1. Copy and past shows on the screen but doesn't email correctly - Similar Threads - Copy past shows

2. My copy and paste on Microsoft email is not working since last update correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My copy and paste on Microsoft email is not working since last update correctly: Since last update I'm not able to copy and paste between emails. I understand that the process has changed but that process still does not work. How can I go back to the old way of using my mouse to copy and then go to another email and then paste. The prompts are still there...
  3. My copy and paste on Microsoft email is not working since last update correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My copy and paste on Microsoft email is not working since last update correctly: Since last update I'm not able to copy and paste between emails. I understand that the process has changed but that process still does not work. How can I go back to the old way of using my mouse to copy and then go to another email and then paste. The prompts are still there...
  4. Windows Mail doesn't show the email content correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail doesn't show the email content correctly: Greetings! Some emails in my mail application for Windows do not show the content correctly. Instead, it shows the html source code. This doesn't happen with all the emails, but about 30% of the emails I get and 100% of email notifications from reddit are like this. Any idea...
  5. Windows Mail doesn't show the email content correctly

Windows Mail doesn't show the email content correctly: Greetings! Some emails in my mail application for Windows do not show the content correctly. Instead, it shows the html source code. This doesn't happen with all the emails, but about 30% of the emails I get and 100% of email notifications from reddit are like this. Any idea...
  6. Microsoft Account Email Address Copy and Paste in "baderbatarfi113" for Email Copys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Email Address Copy and Paste in "baderbatarfi113" for Email Copys: Yes, Would Like I Received my Outlook Email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-email-address-copy-and-paste-in/b9790f82-658e-4812-bfce-bc6d1814cdbd
  7. copy past doesn't work

copy past doesn't work: Iam facing a problem with no fix i can't copt past till restartthats my latest update and its been existed for the last 2 or 3 upates i think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-past-doesnt-work/b5ce267a-51a7-4bda-9625-a61ca33e734f
  8. copy past doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy past doesn't work: Iam facing a problem with no fix i can't copt past till restartthats my latest update and its been existed for the last 2 or 3 upates i think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-past-doesnt-work/b5ce267a-51a7-4bda-9625-a61ca33e734f
  9. Windows10 Copy/Paste not working correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10 Copy/Paste not working correctly: I am attempting to copy files from my C: Drive SSD to any one of my external drives. It appears to be successful however when viewing the copied files I will notice that while all the file names are correct a bunch are just a copy of the same file over and over. Let me...
  10. Copy & Paste not working correctly it pastes a previous copied text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy & Paste not working correctly it pastes a previous copied text: This is very annoying! I could fairly say that 1/3 of the time Copy & Paste are not working correctly. It pastes a previous copied text. I did a reboot and i tried several copy/paste methods and it's still doing it. It's been like this for the past 4 days. Let's say...