Windows 10: Copy and paste doesn;t work when opened RemoteApp and Desktop Connections

Discus and support Copy and paste doesn;t work when opened RemoteApp and Desktop Connections in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently we had some problems with the latest Windows Update, once we installed these updates, then when we open the remote app link via RemoteApp and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YinanZhang3, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Copy and paste doesn;t work when opened RemoteApp and Desktop Connections

Recently we had some problems with the latest Windows Update, once we installed these updates, then when we open the remote app link via RemoteApp and Desktop Connections, we can't copy and paste anything in both Windows desktop or remote session. We have to kill the RDP session from server completely then those 2 functions will come back. Would you mind have a look?

:)

YinanZhang3, Jun 24, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Copy and paste doesn;t work when opened RemoteApp and Desktop Connections [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 24, 2022
  3. setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections

How can I setup a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connections in Windows 10?

Castelli Paolo, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Copy and paste doesn;t work when opened RemoteApp and Desktop Connections

Copy and Paste on E61

Hi,

in the meantime I have successfully done it once, I have copied a password out of an Excel sheet and pasted it into a note. However, I´m not happy if it works one time and doesn´t work the next. It must mean I´m missing out some step, but I can´t figure out
    what it is.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated!

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

Copy and paste doesn;t work when opened RemoteApp and Desktop Connections

1. Copy and paste doesn;t work when opened RemoteApp and Desktop Connections - Similar Threads - Copy paste doesn

2. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  4. Unable to Copy and Paste to RemoteApp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Copy and Paste to RemoteApp: Hi We have a RemoteApp on users Desktops which connects to a Server 2008R2 Enterprise, but when users are trying to copy and paste either text or an attachment it wont allow them.Yet if I log then directly onto the server they can copy and paste both text and attachments back...
  5. Unable to Copy and Paste to RemoteApp

Unable to Copy and Paste to RemoteApp: Hi We have a RemoteApp on users Desktops which connects to a Server 2008R2 Enterprise, but when users are trying to copy and paste either text or an attachment it wont allow them.Yet if I log then directly onto the server they can copy and paste both text and attachments back...
  6. Copy and paste doesn;t work when opened RemoteApp and Desktop Connections

Copy and paste doesn;t work when opened RemoteApp and Desktop Connections: Recently we had some problems with the latest Windows Update, once we installed these updates, then when we open the remote app link via RemoteApp and Desktop Connections, we can't copy and paste anything in both Windows desktop or remote session. We have to kill the RDP...
  7. login options doesn´t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login options doesn´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  8. MS Office doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office doesn`t work: Hi all! My name is Kristina. Recently I updated my Win till latest version and my Word/Excel and other documents haven`t been opened - I see only error on my screen: After I tried to open file I see window where Office tries to update and then it`s an error 0xc0000142 FYI I...
  9. speech recognition doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speech recognition doesn´t work: Hi, I use Voiceattack, an app that uses speech recognition to send command to games. It has stopped working for some reason. I use the mic that is integrated in the cam that I also use for headtracking. it´s worked ok for years. I´ve checked the windows 10 sound config....
  10. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...