Windows 10: Copy and Paste

Discus and support Copy and Paste in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Copy and Paste.i have tried to fix this looking at you tube,i run through the programme as advised,i get to the end and no luck,can somebody please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Patrick George Price, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Copy and Paste

Copy and Paste.i have tried to fix this looking at you tube,i run through the programme as advised,i get to the end and no luck,can somebody please advise. Thanks

:)

Patrick George Price, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jul 3, 2019
  3. COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Copy and Paste

Copy and Paste

We would also like to know if you are experiencing this within a specific browser.

To further identify the cause of the issue, we suggest performing a clean boot to check if there are any startup programs that could be conflicting with the copy and paste function. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, click
    here.

We also suggest starting the PC in safe mode and try to copy and paste from a browser. Steps can be found
    here.

We look forward to your response.

Patricia Yu, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Copy and Paste

1. Copy and Paste - Similar Threads - Copy Paste

2. Copy and Paste failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy and Paste failing: Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but for a couple months now I've had an issue where copy and pasting images into various programs like discord, messenger all of them. No specific error from windows itself just "operation not completed" etc in any of them...
  3. Copy and Paste failing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and Paste failing: Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but for a couple months now I've had an issue where copy and pasting images into various programs like discord, messenger all of them. No specific error from windows itself just "operation not completed" etc in any of them...
  4. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  5. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  6. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 11 copying, pasting, moving, deleting files, and then moving the mouse resource...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 copying, pasting, moving, deleting files, and then moving the mouse resource...: Why does Windows 11 copy, paste, move, delete files, and then move the mouse resource manager to occupy 90% or even 100% of the CPU? I don't know where the problem is. Every time my laptop runs for a long time, it will appear, and my paging cache is much larger than normal. I...
  8. Windows 11 copying, pasting, moving, deleting files, and then moving the mouse resource...

Windows 11 copying, pasting, moving, deleting files, and then moving the mouse resource...: Why does Windows 11 copy, paste, move, delete files, and then move the mouse resource manager to occupy 90% or even 100% of the CPU? I don't know where the problem is. Every time my laptop runs for a long time, it will appear, and my paging cache is much larger than normal. I...
  9. Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11: There is a bug when you try to copy and paste any file to your desktop because it takes the first position top left corner at the desktop.This bug not exists if you copy-paste your files with keyboard ctrl+c - ctrl+vVideo Of Bug...
  10. Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11

Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11: There is a bug when you try to copy and paste any file to your desktop because it takes the first position top left corner at the desktop.This bug not exists if you copy-paste your files with keyboard ctrl+c - ctrl+vVideo Of Bug...