Windows 10: Copy and Paste

Discus and support Copy and Paste in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why cant i copy and paste anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-and-paste/5eeab8d5-7e1b-440a-a38e-22b204d11b36 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JessikaLynn, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Copy and Paste

Why cant i copy and paste anymore

:)

JessikaLynn, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Aug 11, 2019
  3. COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Copy and Paste

Copy and Paste

We would also like to know if you are experiencing this within a specific browser.

To further identify the cause of the issue, we suggest performing a clean boot to check if there are any startup programs that could be conflicting with the copy and paste function. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, click
    here.

We also suggest starting the PC in safe mode and try to copy and paste from a browser. Steps can be found
    here.

We look forward to your response.

Patricia Yu, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Copy and Paste

1. Copy and Paste - Similar Threads - Copy Paste

2. No permission (copy, paste, delete) on my FreeBox Server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No permission (copy, paste, delete) on my FreeBox Server: Hello, I'm connected to my FreeBox Server (Box-Internet Provider) via ethernet cable. Until few day ago, I used Win7 Explorer and I had all permissions to copy, paste, delete... all files in that FreeBox. Today, by using Win10 I have only a Read permission. No more copy,...
  3. No permission (copy, paste, delete) on my FreeBox Server

in Windows 10 Support
    No permission (copy, paste, delete) on my FreeBox Server: Hello, I'm connected to my FreeBox Server (Box-Internet Provider) via ethernet cable. Until few day ago, I used Win7 Explorer and I had all permissions to copy, paste, delete... all files in that FreeBox. Today, by using Win10 I have only a Read permission. No more copy,...
  4. Windows 10 mods / 'helpers': If you're just going to skim and copy +paste answers, don't...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 mods / 'helpers': If you're just going to skim and copy +paste answers, don't...: I'm having a problem with my computer randomly going to the lock screen. If anyone wants to actually help: 1) All updates are downloaded. 2) problem started last month. 3) Lenovo Flex 5, it's a Tablet PC if that helps. 4) I didn't download anything new or...
  5. Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple: In windows Excel to copy and paste to a non adjacent cell press the control key and move the cusor to the edge of the cell and you get an arrow with a plus sign to move the contents to another cell. On my Apple computer I cannot get an arrow to appear when I select the cell....
  6. UNABLE TO SEE HARDWARE TROUBLESHOOT AND UNABLE TO COPY PASTE FROM MY SD CARD , WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNABLE TO SEE HARDWARE TROUBLESHOOT AND UNABLE TO COPY PASTE FROM MY SD CARD , WINDOWS 10...: I am not able to see troubleshooting for hardware in the troubleshooting panel or control panel I have tried the following as well : Sfc.exe /scannow Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /Resetbase Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth restart...
  7. I renewed Windows 10 ( Aussie in Philippines ) NO COPY OR PASTE

in Cortana
    I renewed Windows 10 ( Aussie in Philippines ) NO COPY OR PASTE: I renewed Windows 10 on my laptop and I cannot get or use Copy & Paste .. There is none .. WHY ?? I need this fixed or I have no choice .. Bye Bye Windows...
  8. copy and paste windows mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    copy and paste windows mail: I need help, i r'un a home base business. can't copy and paste from one email to another. upgraded to newest versions of windows 10. everytime i try to copy and paste in my windows mail, it crashes to another page...
  9. Copy and paste options on Windows 10; only working on few (undefined) web pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Copy and paste options on Windows 10; only working on few (undefined) web pages: New processor w/ Windows 10 and fining I'm unable to select via cursor text and paste into Word 365; an action quite simple w/ previous Windows 8.1 and same (Word 365)...
  10. Windows 10 explore - coping from a card to SSD HD - 1st copy paste (13G) worked but 2nd...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 explore - coping from a card to SSD HD - 1st copy paste (13G) worked but 2nd...: This computer was purchased with Windows 10 installed and has worked fine for the past 6 months. It's only when I tried the two copy paste back to back that the system hung. In order to get the system back I had to force a reboot. No files lost. Could it be there's a...