Windows 10: Copy app data

Discus and support Copy app data in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i recently got bsod on windows 10 machine and i want to copy my adobe creative cloud app data in program files Into my reinstalled windows can i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmed_568, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Ahmed_568 Win User

Copy app data

Hi i recently got bsod on windows 10 machine and i want to copy my adobe creative cloud app data in program files Into my reinstalled windows can i do that i want my data?

:)

Ahmed_568, Dec 27, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 27, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Copy app data :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 27, 2021
  4. Copy app data

Copying data from PC to UHS chip

Hi Theodore,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while transferring data to UHS chip from the PC.

Since you are trying to Burn the data, you will only receive CD/DVD option, because Burn option is used to transfer data through an optical drive.

I suggest you try the steps mentioned below to copy the data to UHS chip.

1. Insert the UHS chip to the PC, in case you are using a desktop you may need to use a card reader.
    2. Now go to the location of the data you want to transfer.
    3. Select the files by clicking on it. If you have multiple files, press and hold the
      Ctrl key and then click on each file to select them.
    4. Now press Ctrl + C key to copy the files.
    5. Now press Windows + E key to open
      file explorer.
    6. On the left hand pane click on the
      UHS chip to open it.
    7. Now press Ctrl + V to paste the files.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

Copy app data

1. Copy app data - Similar Threads - Copy app data

2. Copy app data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy app data: Hi i recently got bsod on windows 10 machine and i want to copy my adobe creative cloud app data in program files Into my reinstalled windows can i do that i want my data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-app-data/06d941e9-ce14-44aa-9ac0-8c3ef383b825
  3. Copy app data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy app data: Hi i recently got bsod on windows 10 machine and i want to copy my adobe creative cloud app data in program files Into my reinstalled windows can i do that i want my data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-app-data/06d941e9-ce14-44aa-9ac0-8c3ef383b825
  4. Copying large volumes of data

Copying large volumes of data: Hello -I am trying to copy a large volume of data from one hard drive to different one 500GB, over 100K files. It will do about 10%, then it just gets bogged down and essentially dies. Is there a way to make this work? I am more concerned with reliability than time. Both...
  5. Data copy to hdd and the data not visible

Data copy to hdd and the data not visible: Hello I have one problem. I have windows 10 2 same computer. WIn 10 Prof. All update setup. When i copy a file to hdd on the first computer, and i take the hdd to another PC, my copyed file not visible on the hdd. When i take a data recovery software to the hdd, the data...
  6. Copying waveform data to clipboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copying waveform data to clipboard?: Hello, This question is in regards to the Windows Clipboard: I remember using generic audio recorders like Sound Recorder and copying waveform audio data orsounds, if you don't understand me, and then pasting them into OpenMPT the software I use to compose my music....
  7. Copy of Windows with Software and Data

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copy of Windows with Software and Data: Hi, Each time I have trouble with Windows, I do a full reinstallation (wipe everything). And by doing this, I also have to reinstall all my programs and it takes a lot of time. So I would like to know if there is a way to make an image or copy of a clean Windows with all...
  8. Copying a data only drive to a larger data drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying a data only drive to a larger data drive: I did the copy, but do I just change the drive letters in Disk Management? The data is fine, I just don't know where to go from here. IOW, I copied my smaller disk E (Platter drive) to larger disk G (SSD) and would like it to function just like the smaller E drive did....
  9. Windows 10 Raoming profile in App data not being copied

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Raoming profile in App data not being copied: I recently upgraded the school network to Windows 10 and realize that accounts to keep settings. I checked the Appdata roaming profile and there is only 1 folder in there. Microsoft. Outlook is not even there. might explain why users keep losing their shared...
  10. App data

App data: A while ago I believe I somehow accidentally moved all app data to my external drive, when I try to run things that use javascript an Error pops up saying something like "cannot locate app data". I tried looking for it on my computer and when I type %appdata% it doesn't show...