Windows 10: "Copy as Path" hotkey?

Discus and support "Copy as Path" hotkey? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use Copy as Path command a LOT. I would be so much more productive if I didn't have to hold the SHIFT key, right-click on the file I need the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mike_six, Nov 30, 2020.

1. "Copy as Path" hotkey?

I use Copy as Path command a LOT. I would be so much more productive if I didn't have to hold the SHIFT key, right-click on the file I need the address, and hunt down the "Copy as Path" option in the context menu before switching windows to paste.

I've searched everywhere... is there a way to map a hotkey assignment (like CTRL-C for copy or CTRL-V for paste) that I can turn into a macro for my mouse? Considering how customizable everything it is, this seems so basic to me. Sounds lazy, and it seems like it will take a month before I make up for all the time I spent looking for a way to streamline work.

submitted by /u/mike_six
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mike_six, Nov 30, 2020

2. Laptop hotkeys not working [windows10]

I used this method and get solution for wifi keys problem on windows 10 on Me HCL laptop.

I suggest you to try installing Hotkeys driver.

Follow these steps after install the drivers check if that helps.

• Download the keyboard drivers and hot fix (PHotkeys) driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Install driver on your system
    • Go to Path of installed driver Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Troubleshoot comparability’.
    • On the ‘Test Compatibility settings for the program pop up windows’ open and click the box ‘Test the program’ Once this is done, check if the issue persists.

bipinlimbasiya, Nov 30, 2020
  3. NogtTL Win User
    Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Nov 30, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

"Copy as Path" hotkey?

My Windows 10 HotKeys Wont Work

Hi,

There may be several reasons why the hotkeys stopped working after the upgrade. We suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter to resolve your concern. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

"Copy as Path" hotkey?

1. "Copy as Path" hotkey? - Similar Threads - Copy Path hotkey

2. hotkeys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hotkeys: how to enable hotkeys in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotkeys/1eab513f-b71d-440e-b254-beea9635149e
  3. Hotkeys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotkeys: I downloaded to Windows 11 and some of my hotkeys aren't working. For instance my mic key on the actual laptop and my camera key won't work. I use this as an extra layer when on teams or zoom meetings to make sure I'm muted or camera off. anyone else having this issue? Have...
  4. Hotkeys

Hotkeys: I downloaded to Windows 11 and some of my hotkeys aren't working. For instance my mic key on the actual laptop and my camera key won't work. I use this as an extra layer when on teams or zoom meetings to make sure I'm muted or camera off. anyone else having this issue? Have...
  5. NirCmd: Copy Path vs. Copy File Name

NirCmd: Copy Path vs. Copy File Name: Merging the following code in the Registry adds a "Copy File Path" context-menu in File Explorer and it works properly. Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\CopyFilePath] @="Copy File Path" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\CopyFilePath\command]...
  6. Path Copy problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Path Copy problem: Any users of the handy tool Path Copy around? In Win 10 File Explorer if I right click the file C:\Users\terry\Dropbox\CD-DVD Inserts\Basics\1500x1180Quartered-2.pspimage and use Path Copy > Internet Path, it delivers...
  7. How to copy complete path/filename to clipboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to copy complete path/filename to clipboard?: In explorer if i navigate to a file and press F2 / copy that will only copy the filename "da.txt" to clipboard... i want this: "c:\files\blah\dee\da.txt" I see it's in the file Properties/Security/Object Name... it can be selected and copied. Is there a faster way? Thanks!...
  8. Hotkeys.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotkeys.: Now I am the kind of person that tries to delay updates as much as possible because of things like this. But the latest one changed the start key view, as well as a search bar, and now every other time when I press escape witch I use at least 200 times a day, it throws me out...
  9. Copy Path in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Copy Path in File Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Copy Path in File Explorer in Windows 10 How to Copy Path in File Explorer in Windows 10 Copy path or Copy as path will copy the full path of selected items (files and folders) wrapped in quotes to the Clipboard so you can paste the full path(s) of the item(s)...
  10. Flaw in 'Path Copy'

Flaw in 'Path Copy': I use Path Copy in the File Explorer context menu. If anyone else here does so too I'd appreciate your checking out an apparent flaw please. Here's an illustration: [img] The folder C:\Users\terry\Maps\Google Maps can be opened with this Internet Path link...