Windows 10: copy c:\....\onedrive using cmd line?

Discus and support copy c:\....\onedrive using cmd line? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my laptop will not start Windows. (I get a message "not enough memory resources are available to process this command.") I am trying to copy all files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeeKras, Dec 10, 2018.

1. DeeKras Win User

copy c:\....\onedrive using cmd line?

my laptop will not start Windows. (I get a message "not enough memory resources are available to process this command.")
    I am trying to copy all files from the hard drive to an external hard drive (so I can clear the computer and start all over again).
    I can get to the cmd line to copy.

however, when i try to xcopy the content in c:\....\onedrive (I can see - through dir - that there are files there)
    i get msg "File creation error - The file cannot be accessed by the system."

how can i access those files on the c:?

thank you

:)

DeeKras, Dec 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Script file not found C:\WPVIQJ~2\QKVYQZ~1.TXT

It's probably the residue of some infection that your virus scanner eliminated. You can get rid of the error message like so:

1. Mark the first code line below, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    2. Press the Windows key + R
    3. Press Ctrl+V to copy the code line, then press Enter
    4. Repeat Steps 1 . . 3 with the second code line

cmd /c md C:\WPVIQJ~2 & pause

cmd /c cd 2> C:\WPVIQJ~2\QKVYQZ~1.TXT & pause

Frederik Long, Dec 10, 2018
  4. ElissaBB Win User

C Drive doubled after copying music files to OneDrive!

This is puzzling and frustrating. I moved my 30,000 (approx. 270G) of music files from OneDrive to Music folder recently. Then I decided to keep a copy on OneDrive, so copied them over there. All of a sudden my C Drive shows 607G full, which is about double
    what it was before. I can't see any temp files or anything extra that would explain the additional size. My Carbonite app is also showing almost double the number of files backed up. And to make it all even more confusing, my OneDrive only shows 3.42G full
    while listing all my music files, which makes no sense. HELP!

I am 70 years old, not as sharp as I used to be although I've used PCs since 1983. I can't understand all the instructions and lingo on support sites anymore. Please help me with simple step-by-step directions if you have a clue what might be going on. Thanks
    in advance for kind and helpful replies copy c:\....\onedrive using cmd line? :)

ElissaBB, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. copy c:\....\onedrive using cmd line? - Similar Threads - copy onedrive using

2. Onedrive -Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive -Copy: I decided to sync my files with Onedrive, it had finished but I had new applications on my PC with a blank icon. It was suspicious, but I doubt that's going to be any concern. Next to some of the applications copy these were the preinstalled things it had "-copy" and still...
  3. wuauclt.exe CMD command lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wuauclt.exe CMD command lines: 04/22/2022 - 10:59Hello,I am studying in a computer science school, and I work in a telecommunication company sandwich course. I have a project to do to validate my year.I have a Windows server 2012 R2.My goal is to update my computer with command lines.I have the constraint...
  4. wuauclt.exe CMD command lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wuauclt.exe CMD command lines: 04/22/2022 - 10:59Hello,I am studying in a computer science school, and I work in a telecommunication company sandwich course. I have a project to do to validate my year.I have a Windows server 2012 R2.My goal is to update my computer with command lines.I have the constraint...
  5. CMD line for unninstal KB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CMD line for unninstal KB: Hi,how can be possible and in which way create command line for unninstal e.g. KB update "Update for Microsoft Office 2016 KB5002160 64-Bit-Edition", please?Thank you....
  6. CMD line for unninstal KB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD line for unninstal KB: Hi,how can be possible and in which way create command line for unninstal e.g. KB update "Update for Microsoft Office 2016 KB5002160 64-Bit-Edition", please?Thank you....
  7. CMD line for unninstal KB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Delete a User Profile in C:\Users via Win10 cmd line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete a User Profile in C:\Users via Win10 cmd line: Hey all, I am trying to remove a user account from the Users folder. As it turns out, the command <net user 'user' /delete> does not remove the user profile in the Users folder as well. Windows used to have the delprof and delprof 2 however I have read that they are...
  9. Copy to Specific Folders using CMD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy to Specific Folders using CMD: I am trying to copy a file using robocopy and xcopy commands using a Batch script.bat. The script is run on CMD not in admin mode. I do not have admin mode privileges as the machine I am working on is organisation laptop. I am unable to copy files to the folders - Program...
  10. Understanding OneDrive - are there 2 copies on C drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Understanding OneDrive - are there 2 copies on C drive?: I recently bought my first Windows 10 laptop and Office 365 Personal. OneDrive has been uploading my documents automatically (it's taking days). This is fine but I'm trying to understand the storage details. In fileexplorer the files on the C drive seem duplicated in both...