Windows 10: copy contacts from iphone to pc

Discus and support copy contacts from iphone to pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is the best method to transfer files from an iPhone 8 plus to my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhilipNielsen, Sep 9, 2022.

1. copy contacts from iphone to pc

What is the best method to transfer files from an iPhone 8 plus to my PC

:)

PhilipNielsen, Sep 9, 2022
  2. vivitree Win User

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Sep 9, 2022
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Need help sync contacts OL365 to Iphone/Ipad

2FA (2-step authentication) has nothing to do with it... How to sync your contacts between your iPhone and Microsoft Outlook

For me, I sync Contacts and Calanders between PC (Office 365 desktop app) and my Android device (Samsung Galaxy Note 20) with the Outlook 365 mobile app using Companion Link (PC/paid) and Deja office (Android device/free) - CompanionLink. The thing with CompanionLink is it forgoes the need to have to use an Exchange Server for synchronization.

sygnus21, Sep 9, 2022
  4. copy contacts from iphone to pc

Moving iPhone contacts to Windows Phone (with contact pictures)

Pending any better suggestions, I do notice on the iPhone you can tap and hold the contact picture and it will allow you to copy it. You can then paste into an email, a document, something, and transfer that. Yea that is tedious and annoying, but it is an
    option.

Can you get the contacts into Outlook some way? Change itunes to sync with Outlook perhaps. You should be able to sync Windows Live using the Outlook Connector. If the iPhone Contacts sync to a different contact list in Outlook, you can do a mass copy and
    paste into the Windows Live contact list. Or, once the pictures are in Outlook contacts, you should also be able to copy and paste the pictures into another contact. This should be easier, I know. I even tried e-mailing a contact vcf from my iPhone to my
    WP, and everything came but the picture..darn.

I had been using Outlook before my iPhone, and then just sync'd the iPhone via cable. When I got the WP, I connected it to Windows Live, Copied my Outlook contacts into my Live Connector contacts and pointed the WP at Live. Switched the iPhone to do the
    same. It's been heavenly since, with all devices in sync automatically, painlessly.

Edit: Julie is probably right about the connector and syncing pictures. I have pictures in Live and Outlook, but have forgotten how they got there. Not sure there is a Exchange account limit for iPhone, but it does segregate the contacts like WP. So connecting
    the iPhone may just add another contact list that reflects what's in Windows Live. Don't see a way to copy iPhone/iCloud contacts to another list

Sven Johannsen, Sep 9, 2022
Thema:

copy contacts from iphone to pc

1. copy contacts from iphone to pc - Similar Threads - copy contacts iphone

2. How to copy music from a Windows PC to iPhone 14?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy music from a Windows PC to iPhone 14?: I bought a new iPhone 14 a few days ago and want to copy music stored on my Windows 11 PC to iPhone 14. I was trying to do this with iTunes, but the menu are not showing up and unable to transfer music to iPhone with iTunes. Is there any workable to bulk copy music from...
  3. How to copy music from a Windows PC to iPhone 14?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to copy music from a Windows PC to iPhone 14?: I bought a new iPhone 14 a few days ago and want to copy music stored on my Windows 11 PC to iPhone 14. I was trying to do this with iTunes, but the menu are not showing up and unable to transfer music to iPhone with iTunes. Is there any workable to bulk copy music from...
  4. Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone: Can anything be done to bring the desktop version of Contacts to the same level of sophistication as Contacts on an iPhone? The iPhone version has the clever, and helpful "lists" facility and is just all-round more user friendly...
  5. Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone

Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone: Can anything be done to bring the desktop version of Contacts to the same level of sophistication as Contacts on an iPhone? The iPhone version has the clever, and helpful "lists" facility and is just all-round more user friendly...
  6. copy contacts from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy contacts from iphone to pc: What is the best method to transfer files from an iPhone 8 plus to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-contacts-from-iphone-to-pc/e0c1ddb3-0b29-4822-b99e-d1e6eb333133
  7. Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone: I have a laptop with my gmail account where I have some group labels that I would use very frequently. My gmails show up under mail on my ipad and iphone but when I write an email off of my iphone or ipad, the labels will never show up. How can I get them to show?...
  8. Copying Contacts from My PC to a new smartphone?

Copying Contacts from My PC to a new smartphone?: Hello there, my previous smartphone fell and the screen got totally shattered and the screen went blank and black. Now that I got a new phone, I would like to know how I can get my contacts copied on from my PC to this new phone. How do I that, I have tried but am afraid of...
  9. Activesync and contacts on iPhone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activesync and contacts on iPhone: Trying to figure out an issue where a user enters a contact on their iPhone and it never syncs to their contact list on Exchange/Outlook. If they put a contact in their contacts list in Outlook it syncs to the iPhone just fine. If it is put on their iPhone it doesn't sync...
  10. Contact transfer from Windows phone to iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contact transfer from Windows phone to iphone: Need to transfer contacts from Windows phone to iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/contact-transfer-from-windows-phone-to-iphone/c9fa3a60-1ca7-43f2-9e31-0bee66412a2d