Windows 10: Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

Discus and support Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zman, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Zman Win User

Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the setup we would like to push out to our environment. I had problem using Sysprep to do it and never really gotten to do it that way. I'm currently working on that with a co-work to get it to work. But is there any other ways to do this that can be down with some software or such?

Thanks,

:)

Zman, Apr 4, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 4, 2019
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Fafaxx Win User

Customize Edge for default user profile

Hello All

I would like to know what settings can be customized in Edge and copied to default user profile. So it will be available for all user logging to the machine.

I tried to customize Edge, set a home page and display the favorite toolbar for example. However after using the copy profile in the answer file with sysprep. Settings are not retained for new users.

Thanks,

Fafaxx, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile - Similar Threads - Copy Customize Profile

2. Windows 10 21h1 default profile customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 21h1 default profile customization: Are there any instructions on how to log in under audit mode, customized the profile to its entirety, precisely how i want it, then copy it to the default users profile, so every user logging in gets that exact same profile?I've been scouring all of microsoft and the web...
  3. Customize Default Profile for AzureAD Users?

Customize Default Profile for AzureAD Users?: Hello, Is there a way to customize the Default Profile for AzureAD Users? We have a Windows 10 image that we captured using CloneZilla Lite Server. That image was then configured by changing the settings, default apps, items pinned on Start menu and Taskbar, as well as...
  4. Custom color profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom color profile: I installed two color profiles for my monitor and got them to work perfectly fine. At first, I had an option within the display settings to quickly choose between them and I could see an instant change on my desktop. After restarting my computer, I no longer have that option...
  5. Windows 10 - Default Profile Copy To... option

Windows 10 - Default Profile Copy To... option: Can I use Configure advanced user profiles properties->Default Profile->Copy To.. to copy default user profile from one machine to the Default Profile of another machine? By browsing to another machines (c:\users) via network? Of course Default profile of source machine is...
  6. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile: Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the...
  7. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile: Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the...
  8. Customize Edge for default user profile

in Browsers and Email
    Customize Edge for default user profile: Hello All I would like to know what settings can be customized in Edge and copied to default user profile. So it will be available for all user logging to the machine. I tried to customize Edge, set a home page and display the favorite toolbar for example. However after...
  9. Default Profile

Default Profile: When I setup windows 10 I remove several apps and programs but every time a new domain user logs in it re-installs everything. Is there a way to setup a default profile when all users login? Thanks 34034
  10. Copy default profile for imaging

Copy default profile for imaging: I am currently setting up an image for a small business. The image is Windows 10. I have the admin profile all set up the way I want the other profiles to look, after sysprep has been ran and the oobe crap has worked. Question is, how do I get the standard default...