Windows 10: Copy Emails from Gmail to a disk drive

Discus and support Copy Emails from Gmail to a disk drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My gmail has been hacked (again!). I want to take my saved emails, transfer them to a jump drive and delete the gmail account. I am unable to do so.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KARENSWENSON1, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Copy Emails from Gmail to a disk drive

My gmail has been hacked (again!). I want to take my saved emails, transfer them to a jump drive and delete the gmail account. I am unable to do so. Can anyone tell me how to do this? I feel so stupid!

:)

KARENSWENSON1, Apr 9, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Apr 9, 2019
  3. krisannb Win User
    Gmail -- receiving copies of all my sent emails on WM6

I've set up my WM6 to use my gmail account. I'm not having any problem sending and receiving my emails however... whenever I email someone, my phone receives a copy of the email I sent them. This happens regardless of whether I use my gmail through my
    phone or if I actually log onto my account online and send an email. The recepients are getting their emails, I just seem to be getting a copy of whatever I send out. My online account does not pick up the copies, only my phone. I can not figure out how to
    make this stop... and its driving me insane! (haha)

Any suggestions? If it helps, I'm using an HTC 6800 and this is the only email account I use.

krisannb, Apr 9, 2019
  4. fisher99 Win User

Copy Emails from Gmail to a disk drive

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Copy Emails from Gmail to a disk drive

1. Copy Emails from Gmail to a disk drive - Similar Threads - Copy Emails Gmail

2. copying large folders from hard disk to external usb drive

in Windows 10 Support
    copying large folders from hard disk to external usb drive: when i am copying 2 large folders both more than 2GB in size from hard disk to usb external drive should i copy both of them at same time or one at a time???????? thnx in advance 176705
  3. Copying files from a dirty disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying files from a dirty disk: Windows wants to run a fix for one of my disks however I'm planning on moving all these files within that "dirty" disk to a new disk, should i copy the files to the new disk before or after i run the disk fix? 167760
  4. emails from gmail to outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    emails from gmail to outlook 2019: how to trasfer emails from gmail to outlook 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-from-gmail-to-outlook-2019/fc22acc7-8dd2-48fb-a58b-2c0a3c43d39a
  5. How to recover email from gmail

in Browsers and Email
    How to recover email from gmail: Today is the 21st. On the 3rd or 4th of this month I sent an email on gmail and now I can't find it. It would now be 17 days since it was sent. It may have been deleted. Does anyone know of a way that I can recover that email? Later: Tried the gmail recovery tool without...
  6. change default email from outlook to gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    change default email from outlook to gmail: I want gmail to be my mailto client. I want to remove outlook as the default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-email-from-outlook-to-gmail/7617cc69-5cd8-43c9-a921-1b44b4e22cc3
  7. List email addresses from my Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    List email addresses from my Gmail: Hello, How can I make a list of all addresses in my gmail. (To whom I send mail). Answers always appreciated. Thanks 139601
  8. List email addresses from my Gmail

in Windows 10 Support
    List email addresses from my Gmail: Hello, How can I make a list of all addresses in my gmail. (To whom I send mail). Answers always appreciated. Thanks 139601
  9. Is it possible to forward email from specific email provider on Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Is it possible to forward email from specific email provider on Gmail: Hey guys, Is it possible to forward Gmail email from specific email provider but not all emails on another Gmail account ? Regards. 128726
  10. copy from windows 7 disks

in Windows 10 Support
    copy from windows 7 disks: Happy New Year to one and all. Let's talk about this garbage O/S. Attempted to install my photos from a disk created on Windows 7. At 43% completed it freezes and will not install any further, and where have all my sites stored in Favorites gone? 101374

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to copy emails from gmail to disk