Windows 10: Copy explorer text

Discus and support Copy explorer text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can copy file names to text wth the path method, without excel how do i convert the other columns to text like size, time etc? I have not seen a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anon125, Feb 11, 2021.

1. anon125 Win User

Copy explorer text

I can copy file names to text wth the path method, without excel how do i convert the other columns to text like size, time etc?
    I have not seen a spreadsheet software on this laptop. It does not connect to the internet.
    Thanks all.

:)

anon125, Feb 11, 2021

2. Copy Text of File Explorer?

Hi,

Check steps on this post:

http://cadtips.cadalyst.com/misc-user-tools/cop...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Feb 11, 2021
  3. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Copy explorer text

Copy Text of File Explorer?

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Yes sure you can copy Text of File Explorer, Follow this steps:

1-In Explorer, highlight one or more files.

2-Hold down the Shift key, and right-click any of the selected files. (If you fail to hold

down the Shift key, you will not get the context menu shown below.)

3-When the context menu pops up, left-click Copy As Path. (This appears only when you hold down the Shift key.)

4-Open an Excel file and paste in your selection. It should look something like this.

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Copy explorer text

1. Copy explorer text - Similar Threads - Copy explorer text

2. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text: It should not get pasted twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-significance-of-copying-address-and/850e1098-ae83-4b4a-9036-fee55f4b3ed1
  3. The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.: I'm using the Windows 10 version and after I paste the copied texts anywhere, some characters change, they are replaced by ridiculous letters. What is the solution to this, if anyone has any information, I would be very grateful if they could...
  4. The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.: I'm using the Windows 10 version and after I paste the copied texts anywhere, some characters change, they are replaced by ridiculous letters. What is the solution to this, if anyone has any information, I would be very grateful if they could...
  5. The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. copy text of winver dialogue

copy text of winver dialogue: It would be very helpful if MS would help the user in the simple things of Windows.Why is it so necessary to prevent the user from copying the text of the winver dialogue?Surely it's obvious that we use winver to get information and the chances are that someone has asked...
  7. text to speech & copy rights

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    text to speech & copy rights: i have a licenced office 365 & windows 10 " home edition " , can i use microsoft text - to speech arabic voices like Hoda or Naayef to get a recorded voice track and use this converted track for commercial usage ???? is that ok or makes a legal trouble with Microsoft copy...
  8. Copy Paste Arabic Text

Copy Paste Arabic Text: HI Team, after the recent update of windows 10 , if i am trying to copy pate arabic text it gets shifted to be ?????????? any suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-paste-arabic-text/487f45c7-5f07-43fb-8a55-24e4bf91aa0e
  9. Copying text

Copying text: After I have selected (i.e., highlighted) text (in Word, emails, the internet) I wish to copy, when I right click to access the Copy function in the drop-down box the selection (i.e., highlighting) disappears before I can copy the text....
  10. automatically copy selected text

automatically copy selected text: Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to automatically copy text selected with the mouse. This works on PowerShell but I would like to use it system wide. This is the way the mouse works in X-windows. Maybe there is a way to script this behavior?...