Windows 10: Copy files across network concurrently (several at the same time)

Discus and support Copy files across network concurrently (several at the same time) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi folks File explorer can copy files acrosss a network but it seems to do only 1 at a time Filezilla via sftp copes with copying several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jimbo45, Aug 28, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Copy files across network concurrently (several at the same time)

Hi folks
    File explorer can copy files acrosss a network but it seems to do only 1 at a time

Filezilla via sftp copes with copying several concurrently. Similar ftp type of programsalso can do this.

Copy files across network concurrently (several at the same time) [​IMG]

anyway of replicating that with file explorer in settings / optimising file transfers etc ?.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Aug 28, 2020
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Copy files across network concurrently (several at the same time)

concurrent RDP

I have installed the Windows 10 Creator Update on my windows 10 pro. The concurrent RDP has stopped working with the patch. Can someone suggest??

Sundeep Gupta, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Copy files across network concurrently (several at the same time)

1. Copy files across network concurrently (several at the same time) - Similar Threads - Copy files across

2. Error 0x8007003B when copying large files across network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8007003B when copying large files across network: Alright, I've been banging my head against this problem for a few months now and I haven't been able to crack it.I am fully aware that there have been many questions along these lines and many solutions offered...
  3. Error 0x8007003B when copying large files across network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x8007003B when copying large files across network: Alright, I've been banging my head against this problem for a few months now and I haven't been able to crack it.I am fully aware that there have been many questions along these lines and many solutions offered...
  4. Error 0x8007003B when copying large files across network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error 0x8007003B when copying large files across network...

Error 0x8007003B when copying large files across network...: Error 0x8007003B when copying large files across network... It happens only around 10 Gb or more. What i already tryed Firewall off on both machinesRealtime viruscheking off on both machines.From client windows 10 to server a windows 2019 with a storage pool of 4 disks 10TB...
  6. The same BSOD concurrently keeps happening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The same BSOD concurrently keeps happening.: I run a Minecraft server on my pc and allocate 6gbs of ram to it which almost never gets used and usually sits around 2/3 gbs. I recently upgraded my rz 5 3600 to a rz 7 3700x and I'm not totally sure but I think that's when they started to happen. In who crash it almost...
  7. Filezilla concurrent copying on same Host - Forget File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Filezilla concurrent copying on same Host - Forget File Explorer: Hi folks Just to remind people that if you like Filezilla (a load faster than file explorer by a mega factor) it will also much more securely copy files to HDD's / SDD's / directories on the SAME Host as well and it does concurrent transfers not just one at a time. On the...
  8. The same browser several times?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The same browser several times?: Hey question may sound stupid at first but it would be of use for me | question: how do I get Firefox on my pc several times, i.e. the browsers are completely separated from each other although it is the same as if I had 2 PCs :) very simple I fail but it is possible to do...
  9. Several files popped up in D: drive at the same time.

Several files popped up in D: drive at the same time.: Recently I noticed that there were some new files/folders that popped up in my D: drive, which i only used for games and other big files. The new folders were “system” “system64” and “mono”. The new file was “mono.msi”. All of these were created at the exact same time on...
  10. Intermittent Problem copying files across my network

Intermittent Problem copying files across my network: I'm having a bizarre problem copying files from one of my networked computers to other computers on the network. Here are the details: I have four computers on my home network, as follows: 1. A home built PC running Windows 10 Home (see system spec in my profile). 2. An...