Windows 10: Copy files from Windows machine to Linux machine

Discus and support Copy files from Windows machine to Linux machine in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All, I wanted to copy a folder of files from windows EC2 to Linux EC2, I have tried pscp but it is asking pem key file to validate, its in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dhaamodharan, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Copy files from Windows machine to Linux machine

Hi All,

I wanted to copy a folder of files from windows EC2 to Linux EC2, I have tried pscp but it is asking pem key file to validate, its in production so i dont wanted to use that.

I am using both the machines in windows AD, so is there way to validate the authentication using domain credentials.

Can someone help on this.

Regards,

Dhamodharan.

:)

Dhaamodharan, Jan 31, 2020
  2. acha_988 Win User

Connect to Windows 10 Pro from a Linux Machine on the same network

I have a linux box running Scientific Linux 6.9 and trying to connect to a Windows 10 Pro machine. Get an error --

ERROR: rcv: Connection reset by peer

I can connect to this machine from another windows machine, the trouble is when trying to connect from a linux machine.

I heard from some one that something special has to be turned on in the registry to make this work. So far no luck. Any suggestions?

acha_988, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Misiowiec Win User
    Copying iTunes between machines

I want to copy an iTunes installation between two machines - or rather I want the new installation to have the same files and playlists as the current one. Short of syncing with an iPod, what files would I need to copy?

Many thanks.

Misiowiec, Jan 31, 2020
  4. wilsons58 Win User

Copy files from Windows machine to Linux machine

pc suite for linux machines

Hi does your software support linux machines?

wilsons58, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Copy files from Windows machine to Linux machine

1. Copy files from Windows machine to Linux machine - Similar Threads - Copy files machine

2. Upload is slow with windows machines but not with linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload is slow with windows machines but not with linux: Hi,We have network speed issue in our infrastructure.We have run a speed test and we noticed a difference of upload speed between windows and linux machinesWindows: Download +-100Mb/s Uploads +-30Mb/sLinux: Download +-100Mb/s Uploads +-100Mb/sWe can't figure out why this huge...
  3. Upload is slow with windows machines but not with linux

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upload is slow with windows machines but not with linux: Hi,We have network speed issue in our infrastructure.We have run a speed test and we noticed a difference of upload speed between windows and linux machinesWindows: Download +-100Mb/s Uploads +-30Mb/sLinux: Download +-100Mb/s Uploads +-100Mb/sWe can't figure out why this huge...
  4. Running Linux with a virtual machine inside Windows 10 machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running Linux with a virtual machine inside Windows 10 machine: Hi and question: If I run a virtual machine inside my windows 10 machine, does all the telemetry, keystroke logging, etc. still happen while inside the VM? Example: If I run Linux Mint in a VM with Windows 10 as the host computer, does Windows (Microsoft) get all the...
  5. Copy machine to machine.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Copy machine to machine.: Used to be ! I run a few W-10 here and I like to keep some of them "twins", specially my Documents. It used to be that I could save all of this folder onto a small RAM and then copy it back to another Documents on any other machine. No mas ! When it was possible, it would...
  6. Virtual machine and Windows subsystem for Linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual machine and Windows subsystem for Linux: Once I enable Virtual machine and Windows subsystem for Linux and install Ubuntu from app store on Window 10 home 2004 the laptop screen is having some flickering issues. The issue got resolve if I disable these two. If anyone experience the issue, please suggest the...
  7. Virtual machine to run linux

Virtual machine to run linux: Windows is not my main OS. I use it for work and I'd like to install openSUSE (or any other distribution) on a virtual machine to use while I do office work on Windows. What are my options? submitted by /u/C8H10N4O2montreal [link] [comments]...
  8. Play Minecraft on Linux machine

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Play Minecraft on Linux machine: I've bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition but I'd like to play it also on my linux pc. If I took it right I should move to the Java edition. Is it possible to do this without paying a second time?...
  9. File copy between machines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File copy between machines: I have a new Win 10 machine and I want to copy the People file from the old machine to the new. Both are HP machines, and both run the latest Win 10 updates. Can this be done ?...
  10. Reinstall windows on Linux machine

Reinstall windows on Linux machine: Hello, long time Linux user I have not spent much time on windows in years but I have a new cnc machine that I will be better off with windows on. So I have a laptop that is perfect for this it is a 14 inch Lenovo think pad. I removed windows and I did not back any of it up....