Windows 10: copy files on flash drive to word in windows 10

Discus and support copy files on flash drive to word in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have several files on a flash drive copied from Windows 7, and want to copy them to Word in Windows 10. I can't find any procedures outlining the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by williamhanson01, Dec 21, 2018.

1. copy files on flash drive to word in windows 10

I have several files on a flash drive copied from Windows 7, and want to copy them to Word in Windows 10. I can't find any procedures outlining the steps to take. Can someone point me in the right direction?

:)

williamhanson01, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Copying movie to Flash Drive

Hi Todd,

One way on how to save and move files to a flash drive is by using the File Explorer in Windows 10. To assist you with your concern, to save your movie file to a flash drive, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your USB flash drive to your PC.
    • Navigate to the folder or location where you save your movie files.
    • Right-click on the movie file and select
      Copy
    • Right-click on the Start menu, and select
      File Explorer.
    • On the left-pane, double-click on This PC.
    • Double-click on the drive letter that correspond to your USB flash drive.
    • Right-click and select Paste.
    • Wait for the process to complete the transfer.
    • Once you’re done, you can safely remove your USB flash drive.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Copy and paste W10 not working when copy and pasting files in flash drive

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be gad to assist you with this issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Is the issue with particular Flash drive?
    • Are you able to copy and past with in Windows?
    • What is the format of the Flash drive?
    To isolate the issue I suggest you check using the flash drive in different port and check. If the issue persists, I suggest you to check with different flash drive and check if you are facing the same issue.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you with this issue further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

copy files on flash drive to word in windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

copy files on flash drive to word in windows 10

1. copy files on flash drive to word in windows 10 - Similar Threads - copy files flash

2. Copy to new flash drive won't copy deeply nested subfolders and files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy to new flash drive won't copy deeply nested subfolders and files.: I just bought a set of large flash drives for document backup. I copy the entire folder to the drive, but many don't copy. I noticed that nested subfolders three or more tiers will not copy files. First two nested subfolders copy just fine, the rest are hit and miss. The...
  3. Copy to new flash drive won't copy deeply nested subfolders and files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy to new flash drive won't copy deeply nested subfolders and files.: I just bought a set of large flash drives for document backup. I copy the entire folder to the drive, but many don't copy. I noticed that nested subfolders three or more tiers will not copy files. First two nested subfolders copy just fine, the rest are hit and miss. The...
  4. Problems copying additional MP4 files to a USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems copying additional MP4 files to a USB Flash Drive: I have a number of MP4 files which I am trying to copy to a USB Flash Drive. Each file is approximately 17GB. I have been able to copy File 1 which runs in WMP. I then load File 2, which also runs in WMP. However, when I copy File 3 all three files fail to run.It does not...
  5. Can't copy files from laptop to USB flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't copy files from laptop to USB flash drive: Can't copy files from PC Windows 10 laptop to USB drive nor delete file/folders on USB drive. Says I need administrator permission. I am the administrator. I can copy files/folders from USB to desktop. SD card is formatted for FAT32 so no security tab under properties....
  6. moving documents from a flash drive to word in windows 10

moving documents from a flash drive to word in windows 10: I copied documents from Word in windows 7 to flash drive, and want to move them to Word in windows 10. I can't seem to find the procedure for doing this. Can someone point me in the right direction?...
  7. file checking before copying files to a flash drive

file checking before copying files to a flash drive: How can I stop Windows 10 from doing file checking before copying files from my pc to a flashdrive? It takes forever even before copying actually begins....
  8. Unable to copy all files to USB flash drive

Unable to copy all files to USB flash drive: Hi, I purchased two 128GB usb flash drive to backup several files. But when the size or number of files exceed a limit - which is not big and it is less than 2000 number of files - it gives an error. Then when I open the drive, all other already-copied files are also...
  9. Cannot Copy File To Either Of Three USB Flash Drives

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Copy File To Either Of Three USB Flash Drives: [img] Why can't I copy the 5.7GB ISO file to either of these three USB Flash Drives? Please see attachment. Thanks. 116077
  10. File corrupted after copying to new flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File corrupted after copying to new flash drive: Recently i bought 2 flash drive, toshiba and sandisk, and when i copy files to toshiba, it ended up corrupt, so i copied the same files to sandisk, its fine, so i do a scan with malwarebytes, clear, i've formatted the toshiba, issue still persist, so i connect toshiba to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cwindows key e/folders with files in/flash drive V/copy