Windows 10: Copy mp3 music files to SD card for car stereo

Discus and support Copy mp3 music files to SD card for car stereo in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a new car which does not have a CD player but does have an SD card slot. I have copied and pasted mp3 files from a CD to an SD card but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamWebb98, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Copy mp3 music files to SD card for car stereo

I have a new car which does not have a CD player but does have an SD card slot. I have copied and pasted mp3 files from a CD to an SD card but the card is not recognized by the car stereo. The card format shows exFAT file type.

How can I get the car system to recognize the files on the card??

:)

WilliamWebb98, Dec 20, 2018

2. Cannot copy music files to SD card

Dear Arnie,

Thanks for your suggestions and see below...

Put card into surface and run scan; all ok

Files will not copy to music folder (either mp3 or jpeg or excel) I tried all sorts of files ad none would work

I did copy a music file to "videos" on the card and it copied perfectly (since deleted it)

It seems the "MUSIC" folder on the card is locked to copying when the card is in the phone because I CAN copy music files to it when it is in the surface pro.

Music is default to save to SD card

I cannot see to add music in groove as I already have over 7500 songs on my 200GB card.

Many thanks,

A.

ArthurGoan, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Cannot copy music files to SD card

Hello Arthur,

Let us try these different ways to isolate your concern. You may follow the steps provided below:

• Check if the SD card is not corrupted. Try to scan the SD card manually.
    • After scanning, try copying music files again.
    • Insert the SD card in the phone and check where your musics are saved by default. Go to
      Settings > System > Storage >
      Save
      locations.
    If the issue still persist, you can try this is an alternative. If your using Groove music app, you can save your music by following the steps below:

• Open the Groove music app.
    • Under add some music, choose between Copy your music from PC or Add music to your OneDrive.
    • A prompt will show up once you choose a specific action.

Please don't hesitate to ask the community if you need more assistance.

Arnie Est, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Copy mp3 music files to SD card for car stereo

Cannot copy music files to SD card

Dragging and dropping does not work

I put the SD card into the Surface Pro and they copied ok. (they did not when I took out the card and reinserted into the phone)

ArthurGoan, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Copy mp3 music files to SD card for car stereo

1. Copy mp3 music files to SD card for car stereo - Similar Threads - Copy mp3 music

2. UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD: Hi i was trying to mod my 3ds and every time i copy the mod folders i getCan't read from the source file or disk. Also i clicked "Try again" and it shows the same error message Please help...
  3. UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD: Hi i was trying to mod my 3ds and every time i copy the mod folders i getCan't read from the source file or disk. Also i clicked "Try again" and it shows the same error message Please help...
  4. MP3 Music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP3 Music: I have ripped music to MP3 on my laptop. My MP3 player is a Panasonic DVD/CD player/recorder which plays MP3 music. I want to transfer the files from my laptop to the Panasonic equipment. Do I need to add a device ie. the Panasonic device to my laptop to achieve this?I...
  5. Copying MP3 files to SD Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying MP3 files to SD Card: I want to copy all of my music from my laptop to an 256Gb Micro SD card to use in a media player and my phone. I've now done it several times with the same result. I drag and drop the folder Called Music! Over several hours, maybe 6, it copies the 214GB over to the sd...
  6. error while copying files from SD card

error while copying files from SD card: Hey ! I wanted to copy my video files from my camera's SD card to my Windows PC but something went wrong while it copy. Now I only find one file on the SD card where were more than 100 video files. That one file has no format type. I used a data recovery free software and...
  7. What USB format to play mp3 on my car Pioneer stereo player?

What USB format to play mp3 on my car Pioneer stereo player?: What USB format to play mp3 on my car Pioneer stereo player? 143010
  8. sd card files

sd card files: Hi I am trying to play files from my Dashcam SD Card I get message saying windows media cant play files as it doesn't know which codec was used to compress the files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-files/7234fbb0-99d2-46fc-8a7d-767106d4691d"
  9. Copying sd card to computer

Copying sd card to computer: I am trying to copy a 16 gb sd card to my laptop and it keeps stopping. It starts off good then the speed drops to 0. How can I keep this from happening so it finishes copying?...
  10. MP3 files getting corrupted when transferring to micro-SD cards

in Windows 10 Support
    MP3 files getting corrupted when transferring to micro-SD cards: I want to transfer my MP3 music files to 32GB micro-SD cards so I can listen to them on portable devices. Unfortunately, when I do so, the files often end up getting corrupted in an odd way: the file will start playing normally, but then a piece of a completely different MP3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove mp3 musuc files only

2. how to copy music from fioles to sd

3. format for downloading music on sd card to show on car stereo

4. mp3 music files on a micro sd card,
  5. copying mp3 to sdcard,
  6. will cda files transferred from a cd to an sdcard play on a car stero,
  7. copy mp3 files to sd card,
  8. mp3 music to sd ch,
  9. can i drag mp3 music files to cd card