Windows 10: COPY Music Folder from WAV to MP3 - HOW?

Discus and support COPY Music Folder from WAV to MP3 - HOW? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I ripped all of my CDs to WAV format. I then basically installed Google Play Music Manager onto my PC, which previously I'd used to upload my songs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JOSHSKORN, May 22, 2017.

1. JOSHSKORN Win User

COPY Music Folder from WAV to MP3 - HOW?

I ripped all of my CDs to WAV format. I then basically installed Google Play Music Manager onto my PC, which previously I'd used to upload my songs into the cloud, since I can have 50,000. I hadn't started ripping my CDs to WAV until recently, but decided to because MP3 sound quality, in my opinion, is bad in comparison for what I listen to. Google Play Music Manager doesn't support WAV files.

Is there a way to copy my Music Library (my Windows Music Folder) into another Music folder, but as MP3? I want to keep all of the songs in the same folders (by artist, then by album) as WMP put them in when I'd ripped them.

:)

JOSHSKORN, May 22, 2017

2. Nokia 5310 XpressMusic

Try it.

Copy the WAV file to the Music folder. After copying, go to the music folder and if the icon representing this file is a question mark, it is not supported. Just delete the file then... No harm to your phone...

rubens_sayegh, May 22, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    Transferring music from Groove music to portable mp3 player

If you have purchased the music from Groove, then the music are MP3s with no copy protection. You can use your computer to drag the files from your Music folder to the MP3 player.

Groove Music Pass files are copy protected and can only be played on devices with a Groove Music app. A portable MP3 player will not be compatible with Groove Music Pass.

Entegy, May 22, 2017
  4. Golden Win User

You need to convert from one format to another using software - you cannot simply copy from one format to another.

Browse : Google

Golden, May 22, 2017
  5. Jeddie Win User
    So the WAV files are currently located on your PC right? What you need is a batch converter. If so, there are many programs that will do this eg Foobar, Musicbee (all free). Windows Media Player may even do this.

I recommend Musicbee.

Jeddie, May 24, 2017
  6. JOSHSKORN Win User
    @Jeddie ...ok I've tried this. Do you know of a way to output it to 320kb? It doesn't seem to do this, only about 125kb - 184kb.

JOSHSKORN, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. COPY Music Folder from WAV to MP3 - HOW? - Similar Threads - COPY Music Folder

2. Cannot Download MP3 or WAV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Download MP3 or WAV: I am trying to download some songs, but it does not allow me to download them as either MP3 or WAV; only MPEG Video, MPEG Audio, and All Files show when clicking the drop-down menu. I have looked everywhere but have not found a solution to this issue. How can I fix this?...
  3. Cannot Download MP3 or WAV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Download MP3 or WAV: I am trying to download some songs, but it does not allow me to download them as either MP3 or WAV; only MPEG Video, MPEG Audio, and All Files show when clicking the drop-down menu. I have looked everywhere but have not found a solution to this issue. How can I fix this?...
  4. Cannot Download MP3 or WAV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Script or batch to copy .mp3's to the music folder "not so simple".

Script or batch to copy .mp3's to the music folder "not so simple".: I'm looking for a way to run a bat on a cd to copy files to win 10 music dir. When i run this it creates a second music folder. Is there a way to reference it? I put a shortcut in the sendto and it works fine with a GUI. I've searched for 3 days and found nothing. I'm...
  6. How to have different icons for .mp3 and .wav

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to have different icons for .mp3 and .wav: Even when I use FileTypesMan(ager), when I try to have different icons for .mp3 files and .wav files, starting last week they're the same for both, whether I want it or not. For years I was able to use an icon from quartz.dll for .mp3 (the blue speaker from Win95) and the...
  7. MP3 Music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP3 Music: I have ripped music to MP3 on my laptop. My MP3 player is a Panasonic DVD/CD player/recorder which plays MP3 music. I want to transfer the files from my laptop to the Panasonic equipment. Do I need to add a device ie. the Panasonic device to my laptop to achieve this?I...
  8. I can play MP3 Music Files but not WAV files

I can play MP3 Music Files but not WAV files: I can play MP3 music files but not WAV files. I have looked on your website at all the fixes and tried them all. The Codex box you said to check, wasn't even available. Another suggestion [not from you] was to download VLC player. That didn't work either. I have tried...
  9. how to transfer music from wmp to mp3

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to transfer music from wmp to mp3: how to transfer music from wmp to mp3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-transfer-music-from-wmp-to-mp3/cf3c4cba-f60f-4002-9767-d9e2e9044d93
  10. Free MP3 to WAV converter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free MP3 to WAV converter: I'm looking for a Free program to convert MP3's to WAV that will work on Windows 10. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Mary 21885