Windows 10: Copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the...

Discus and support Copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the same features?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KeithMullins1, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the...

I need to copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the same features?

:)

KeithMullins1, Oct 3, 2018

2. Copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the same features?

I need to copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the same features?

KeithMullins1, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the same features?

Hello KeithMullins1

Please follow these steps

Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account on the web.

Open the Contacts page with the button on the top-left.

Click on Actions.

Select Export.

Select Microsoft Outlook.

Click the Export Now button.

Yahoo CVS file

export now

Copy the file and pass to the new machine a import it again

also you can export to outlook and synchronize with the new machine too

there are how to do it

-Preparing your Yahoo account

Before you can connect your Yahoo account to Outlook.com, you must first change your security settings. Otherwise, the connection won't happen between the two services.

In the top-right, click the menu (gear) button, and select Account Info.

Click on Account Security.

Turn on the Allow apps that use less secure sign in toggle switch.

If two-step verification is enabled on your Yahoo account, you'll need to create an app password.

In the top-right, click the menu (gear) button, and select Account Info.

Click on Account Security.

Click the Generate app password link.

On "App Passwords," use the drop-down menu, and select Outlook Desktop.

Click the Generate button.

Select and copy the sixteen-digit password. (If you are typing the password manually, do not enter the spaces between each group, just enter the password as a whole.)

-Adding your Yahoo account to Outlook.com

Once you've changed the security settings or created the app password, it's time to connect your Yahoo Mail account to Outlook.com.

Sign in to your Outlook.com account on the web.

In the top-right, click the Settings (gear) menu button, and click Connected accounts.

Click the Other email accounts option.

On "Connect your email account," type the display name you want the recipient to see when they receive your email.

Enter your Yahoo email address and password (or your sixteen-digit Yahoo app password).

If you will be using this account exclusively to manage your Yahoo emails, you can also select the Import into existing folders, such as Inbox, Sent Items, and Drafts, and create folders for others option. Otherwise, pick the Create a new folder for imported
    email, subfolders like in the account you connect option.

Click OK.

If everything works as expected, you should see a message that your account has been successfully connected, and then you need to click OK.

-ending email using your Yahoo email address by default

After your Yahoo account is connected to Outlook.com, you can send and receive email like you would normally do with any service. However, if you want to send email using your Yahoo address by default, you'll need to change the From address setting.

While in "Connected accounts" on Outlook.com, do the following:

Under "From address," click the Change your From address link.

Select your Yahoo email address from the drop-down menu.

Click Save.

-import your Yahoo Mail contacts to Outlook.com

Open the Contacts page with the button on the top-left.

Click on Actions.

Select Export.

Select Microsoft Outlook.

Click the Export Now button.

Sign in to Outlook People using your Outlook.com account.

Click on Manage.

Select Import contacts.

Click the Yahoo Mail option.

Click the Browse button.

Select the file you downloaded on step No. 6, and click Open.

In the top-left, click the Upload button.

I hope it helps you

Pedro V Flores, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the...

Yahoo mail sret up lost contact

After window 10 installation I set up mail account by adding yahoo mail account. Everything seems to sync except contact. I can see all my folders in my yahoo mail, however when I compose a new mail, normally you can pick a contact from the contact list
    when click on "to" but there is no link to the "To" in Mail App. (if I sign on my yahoo account using a browser then it is there but not when I use Mail app).

How do I get the contact list to window 10. Thank you..

needanswerwin10, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the...

1. Copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the... - Similar Threads - Copy move Yahoo

2. How to move Windows 10 from my old PC to the new one ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move Windows 10 from my old PC to the new one ?: I want to upgrade to Windows 11 but it says my PC is too old. So if I buy a new PC can I install my Windows 10 by removing it from the old one? And how to do so?By the way, I typed "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey" in cmd but it showed me no...
  3. How to move Windows 10 from my old PC to the new one ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move Windows 10 from my old PC to the new one ?: I want to upgrade to Windows 11 but it says my PC is too old. So if I buy a new PC can I install my Windows 10 by removing it from the old one? And how to do so?By the way, I typed "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey" in cmd but it showed me no...
  4. How to move Windows 10 from my old PC to the new one ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i need to copy my program configs from my old laptop to the new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to copy my program configs from my old laptop to the new one: today I changed laptop but i need to move some stuff to the new one.i really need my programs on my new laptop but i don't want to start all over again.so i wanted to know if it was possible to move some stuff to the new computer.stuff like browser preferences, game files...
  6. i need to copy my program configs from my old laptop to the new one

i need to copy my program configs from my old laptop to the new one: today I changed laptop but i need to move some stuff to the new one.i really need my programs on my new laptop but i don't want to start all over again.so i wanted to know if it was possible to move some stuff to the new computer.stuff like browser preferences, game files...
  7. Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook: Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which IMAP lets me do, but need Contacts also.Is there a mail client that will access Yahoo contact list?...
  8. Moving my SSD from my old laptop to my new one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving my SSD from my old laptop to my new one: Hi, I currently have a SSD with Windows 10 in my old laptop which I would like to move to a new laptop which has Windows 10 Installed on a PCIe NVME SSD. I've already checked and there is room in my new laptop to install my old SSD in. Is it possible to do this so that...
  9. Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo: My W10 Mail is fed by Yahoo but Mail always lags behind so I want to use ATT/Yahoo as my email. How do I make this change? 131339
  10. Moving from Yahoo to Mail Windowss 10

in Browsers and Email
    Moving from Yahoo to Mail Windowss 10: It was easy enough to set up my new Mail account then sync the various folders. Now for my questions. How do I get an icon of Mail onto Edge? Should I completely delete Yahoo. Btw, I'm leaving Yahoo because my info was hacked. Will my Yahoo email address continue to work on...