Windows 10: Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

Discus and support Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Good morning all, How do I copy and paste , using Microsoft Surface Calendar, an appointment from one day to another day ? Thanks Lee 132374 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by GeneralLee01, May 11, 2019.

1. Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

Good morning all,

How do I copy and paste , using Microsoft Surface Calendar, an appointment from one day to another day ?

Thanks

Lee

:)

GeneralLee01, May 11, 2019

2. How to copy a calendar appointment

Hi,

We acknowledge that you would like to copy some of your calendar appointments with Outlook. We suggest checking the post of Jesrael Bor from this

thread
    to follow the steps suggested to possibly resolve your concern.

Let us know if there are other concerns.

Jomel_Santos, May 11, 2019
  3. How can I copy an appointment to a new date?

Hi Richard,

In order for us to provide steps on how to copy an appointment to a new date, we would like to gather more information:

• Is it for Outlook.com, the Calendar app or the Outlook app?
    • Are you getting an error message when trying to copy an appointment?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 11, 2019
  4. Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

Windows 10 calendar does not sync new appointment with Outlook.com

Hi Juan,

Syncing calendar appointment between devices is one of the most common issues on Calendar app. To provide you with necessary steps in resolving the issue, please provide the following information:

• Can you clarify what you consider as “Outlook account name” and “Microsoft account”?
    • Are the apps you are trying to sync the Calendar appointments up to date?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

1. Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar - Similar Threads - Copy pasre appointment

2. Copy & paste appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copy & paste appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar: Good morning all, How do I copy and paste , using Microsoft Surface Calendar, an appointment from one day to another day ? Thanks Lee 132374
  3. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar: I guess my query is self explanatory. May be 10 or 15 years ago this would have been a piece of cake but I guess we are too advanced for easy ways of doing something. So how do I export the excel file, what format? what should the columns be labeled? once the file is created...
  4. cant add calendars in microsoft calendar

cant add calendars in microsoft calendar: When pressing add calendars i just get a window saying powered by bing and a loading wheel. nothing is happening. shown below[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-calendars-in-microsoft-calendar/32d28b8c-6028-42ca-8997-3f02145f9737
  5. Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.: [ATTACH] It's shown on calendar app but It isn't shown on agenda. Please help, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-appointments-not-shown-on-agenda/e80af1cd-fc02-4db2-8f5b-0ecdd5bf406e
  6. can I restore calendar events/appointments after a windows restore

can I restore calendar events/appointments after a windows restore: all my current (2018) events/appointments have disappeared from calendar after a recent restore operation aimed at improving reliability and speed. older (2017) data still there. Can I get most current data back, or has it been deleted?...
  7. microsoft email and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft email and calendar: can i move an email into calendar by drop and drag? you can in Outlook, but i cant seem to get it to work in new email program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/microsoft-email-and-calendar/72302879-a5d6-4e3c-a99a-06127633bf30
  8. Appointing System Administrator

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Appointing System Administrator: I can't change my Windows Update settings. It says 'Some settings are managed by your system administrator' How do I become the System Administrator? My user account type is Administrator! My problem may be linked to the fact that I deleted the original account that...
  9. How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into google Cal.

How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into google Cal.: So I followed this procedure, (Susbcribe or import Google Calendar to Windows 8), to share my Google Calendar. All Google Appointments appear only as "busy" on my PC when uising Hey Cortana. I assume that this is a shared calendar or permissions thing, but I can't seem to...
  10. Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar: My client has Office outlook 2007 installed on his laptop running Windows 10. Upon receipt of an email the attachment goes to his calendar. Up until 7 days ago he was able to open the attachment/appointment directly from his calendar. The attachment/appointment is a .pdf...