Windows 10: Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

Discus and support Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Good morning all, How do I copy and paste , using Microsoft Surface Calendar, an appointment from one day to another day ? Thanks Lee 132374 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by GeneralLee01, May 11, 2019.

1. Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

Good morning all,

How do I copy and paste , using Microsoft Surface Calendar, an appointment from one day to another day ?

Thanks

Lee

:)

GeneralLee01, May 11, 2019

2. How to copy a calendar appointment

Hi,

We acknowledge that you would like to copy some of your calendar appointments with Outlook. We suggest checking the post of Jesrael Bor from this

thread
    to follow the steps suggested to possibly resolve your concern.

Let us know if there are other concerns.

Jomel_Santos, May 11, 2019
  3. How can I copy an appointment to a new date?

Hi Richard,

In order for us to provide steps on how to copy an appointment to a new date, we would like to gather more information:

• Is it for Outlook.com, the Calendar app or the Outlook app?
    • Are you getting an error message when trying to copy an appointment?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 11, 2019
  4. Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

Windows 10 calendar does not sync new appointment with Outlook.com

Hi Juan,

Syncing calendar appointment between devices is one of the most common issues on Calendar app. To provide you with necessary steps in resolving the issue, please provide the following information:

• Can you clarify what you consider as “Outlook account name” and “Microsoft account”?
    • Are the apps you are trying to sync the Calendar appointments up to date?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

1. Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar - Similar Threads - Copy pasre appointment

2. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free: I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set up within it to sync; one Google business account and one iCloud account. When I schedule a new appointment from within the...
  3. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free: I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set up within it to sync; one Google business account and one iCloud account. When I schedule a new appointment from within the...
  4. Windows Calendar Appointments Gray Out when dragging

Windows Calendar Appointments Gray Out when dragging: Hi, can someone please help me. I've noticed that when I move by dragging an appointment in the Calendar app that it greys out becomes duller. I would like the app to not do this. Also, I've tried everything from this thread, but none of that worked. Thanks in advance....
  5. Calendar appointment locations

Calendar appointment locations: I am having an issue adding an address to the calendar app. I used to be able to type in a street address for an appointment and the app would suggest locations and add them to the appointment and now it is saying it cannot find any addresses at all?...
  6. Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments: All it does is show "Loading your Events" in both Chrome and Edge. [img] Creating a New Event using the button top LH corner of Outlook then causes the appointment to appear. The calendar is synced to my iphone calendar which displays everything ok I've used the fix here:...
  7. Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.: I have my Google account set up on Windows Calendar and all was working fine until I got a message saying I needed to fix my Google calendar. I followed instructions and had to sign in to Google and allow access which I did. Then my Google calendar was completely wiped from...
  8. Copy & paste appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copy & paste appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar: Good morning all, How do I copy and paste , using Microsoft Surface Calendar, an appointment from one day to another day ? Thanks Lee 132374
  9. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar: I guess my query is self explanatory. May be 10 or 15 years ago this would have been a piece of cake but I guess we are too advanced for easy ways of doing something. So how do I export the excel file, what format? what should the columns be labeled? once the file is created...
  10. Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.: [ATTACH] It's shown on calendar app but It isn't shown on agenda. Please help, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-appointments-not-shown-on-agenda/e80af1cd-fc02-4db2-8f5b-0ecdd5bf406e