Windows 10: Copy Paste Arabic Text

Discus and support Copy Paste Arabic Text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI Team, after the recent update of windows 10 , if i am trying to copy pate arabic text it gets shifted to be ?????????? any suggestions ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AhmedLawand, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Copy Paste Arabic Text

HI Team,

after the recent update of windows 10 , if i am trying to copy pate arabic text it gets shifted to be ??????????

any suggestions ?

:)

AhmedLawand, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jun 29, 2020
  3. zeno1947 Win User
    editing text (mark, copy, paste)

Hi

After having my Samsung Omnia 7 for a week (WHAT A SUPERB DEVICE TO BE SURE), I have been unable so far to, for instance, MARK, COPY text from anywhere on my device into an email or note. I can sometimes persuade it to mark a block of text but tapping
    then holding produces no menu at all. This is utterly frustrating as I run a small business and have prepared text to reply to a variety of enquiries

any suggestions gratefully received

Martin Lee

zeno1947, Jun 29, 2020
  4. cbch Win User

Copy Paste Arabic Text

Copy and Paste E51

http://www.nokiausa.com/A4768135

From the link above:

" Copy and paste

You can select pieces of text for copying and pasting. Select text with the scroll key while pressing and holding the # key and select Copy. Copied text can be pasted by pressing the # key down and selecting Paste"

Would suggest you try the documented support section first next time or use a search engine!

Thema:

Copy Paste Arabic Text

1. Copy Paste Arabic Text - Similar Threads - Copy Paste Arabic

2. Copy and Paste result gets jumbled text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and Paste result gets jumbled text?: I am unsure why this happens but sometimes when I go about copy and pasting text instead of the link or word I'm trying to paste it gives me this length of jumbled text and numbers and I'm not too sure what I can do about it For example: I copy a youtube video link, but when...
  3. Graint Arabic Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graint Arabic Text: Hi MaqboolAhmad3 ,I hope you are having a good day !In regards to your issue , since it won't permanently change can you try to redownload the font and check how the font looks like before using it.This is to test and isolate more the issue.We look forward to your response....
  4. Graint Arabic Text

Graint Arabic Text: Hi MaqboolAhmad3 ,I hope you are having a good day !In regards to your issue , since it won't permanently change can you try to redownload the font and check how the font looks like before using it.This is to test and isolate more the issue.We look forward to your response....
  5. Arabic Text Grainy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arabic Text Grainy: Hi MaqboolAhmad3 ,Good day!I would like to know the reason why you are cascading sheet?Are you coding something ?Where are you seeing the issue through web or windows?We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us...
  6. Arabic Text Grainy

Arabic Text Grainy: Hi MaqboolAhmad3 ,Good day!I would like to know the reason why you are cascading sheet?Are you coding something ?Where are you seeing the issue through web or windows?We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us...
  7. Copy & Paste not working correctly it pastes a previous copied text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy & Paste not working correctly it pastes a previous copied text: This is very annoying! I could fairly say that 1/3 of the time Copy & Paste are not working correctly. It pastes a previous copied text. I did a reboot and i tried several copy/paste methods and it's still doing it. It's been like this for the past 4 days. Let's say...
  8. Restrict Copy/paste To text only

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restrict Copy/paste To text only: Hey, Is there any way in microsoft windows 10 by which we can restrict copy/paste to text only. I have a requirement to block everything from copy/paste except text. I want to implement this on one of machines placed in cloud and want to allow copy/paste only text...
  9. Trouble copy and pasting and clicking on text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble copy and pasting and clicking on text: The problem starts with trouble clicking on the beginning of a text to highlight. Instead of starting where I point my cursor, it tries to highlight an entire word or phrase or sentence. After many attempts, if I do manage to highlight the word or text I want, it often won't...
  10. Copy/Paste text between virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy/Paste text between virtual desktops: Hi, I am unable to Copy (Ctrl+C) a text from any application (e.g. Chrome website) and Paste (Ctrl+V) it in another application (e.g. OneNote) IF IT IS IN ANOTHER VIRTUAL DESKTOP (VD). If I move the destination application in the source application VD then it is working...